774 000 Recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding the 774 000 Recruitment portal, Special Public Works Programme, SPW recruitment portal specialpublicworks.gov.ng, how to apply for 774, 000 jobs, application form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The Federal Government is employing 1000 people in each of the 774 local government in Nigeria. So the total number of available SPW jobs in Nigeria is 774,000.
The purpose of the 2021/2022 SPW Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and unskilled workers in Nigeria. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Read on to learn more.
Before submitting your application, make sure that you are what you said you are. Working with the Special Public Works is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements. Keep reading if you need this job. If not, there are other job vacancies in Nigeria that might interest you.
Please note that Top Nigerian Jobs doesn’t have any influence on the SPW recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form for the 2021/2022 Special Public Works Recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
General Requirements for Special Public Works Recruitment (774 000) 2021/2022
You must meet the following requirements to be accepted by the National Directorate of Employment (special public works).
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Problem solving ability
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Bank Verification Number
- Verify phone number
- Valid E-mail address
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vancancies
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
Below are a few of the many available Special Public Works jobs
- Traffic control
- Furniture and Upholstery
- Aluminum / Fabrication
- Electrical Installation
- Street cleaning
- Plumbing and Pipe fittings
- Radio /TV Repairs
- Cleaning of public infrastructure like Health Centres, Schools and the likes
- Fashion design
- Rural feeder road maintenance
- Auto Electrical (Battery Charging)
- Auto-Mechanic / Autotronics
- Production and Laying of Interlocking Blocks
- Drainage digging and clearance
- Welding/ Metal Fabrication
- Catering / Confectionery
- Event Planning /Management
NDE Special Public Works Programme 2021/2022
The National Directorate of Employment Special Public Works Programme (SPW) is divided into various categories:
- Solar Energy Training Scheme (SETS)
- Labour Based Technology Training Scheme (LBTTS)
- Community Development Scheme (CDS)
- Graduate Special Training Programme (GSTP)
- Graduate Coaching Scheme (GCS)
- Graduate Attachment Programme (GAP)
- Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
Summary of the NDE Special Public Works application form
1. Personal Details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of birth
- Phone Number
- Residential Address
- Local Government Area of Origin
- State of Origin
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- ID card
- A scanned copy of your recent Passport photograph is required
- Marital Status
2. Educational Background:
- No School
- Primary School
- Secondary School
You are required to tick the box(es) that match your educational experience
3. Year Of Graduation:
- Enter the year you graduated from school
4. Type of Qualification:
- Doctoral Degree
- Masters Degree
- Honors Degree
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Undergraduate Diploma
- National Diploma
- Undergraduate Certificate
5. Employment record: If any
6. Year of Graduation: Enter the year you graduated from school
7. Course of Study: indicate the course of study etc
How to Apply for 774 000 Recruitment and Special Public Works
The Special Public Works registration is free and available for all no matter the background. There will be no discrimination of any sort. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. To apply for any of the 774 000 recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the special public works official web portal at https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/
- Access the Jobs and Careers section
- Follow the instructions on the website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Print out your application form
FAQs about Special Public Works Recruitment (774 000 Jobs)
1. How much is the Special Public Works Recruitment (774 000 Jobs) form?
The form for any of the Special Public Works Recruitment (774 000 Jobs) is free. Download the form online on the Special Public Works recruitment official website at https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/
2. Do I need a degree to work at any Special Public Works jobs in Nigeria?
If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. However, an applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
3. When is the Special Public Works Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Special Public Works Recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the 774 000 Recruitment for 2021/2022 session.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the 774 000 recruitment (Special Public Works) and how to apply for 774, 000 jobs, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.