Access Bank Graduate Trainee 2021. Access Bank Graduate Trainee programme, careers, salary structure, vacancies, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. Apply for the ongoing Access Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2021 here.
In this article, you will discover the benefits of the Access Bank Graduate Trainee programme. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Access Bank of Nigeria is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme as part of its ongoing initiatives to improve customers’ experience and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision of being the best bank in Africa.
Joining Access Bank as a graduate trainee guarantees you a spot on the prestigious four months Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence.
This is a rigorous program that takes participants through the fundamentals of banking, helping to harness potential as a prelude to settling into a generalist role at the bank upon completion.
We celebrate graduate trainees who distinguished themselves and excelled in the four months training programme at the Banking school of excellence. Qualified individuals will be deployed to matching areas of affinities, skills set, and needs.
You May Also Like: First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Access Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
To be part of the Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Knowledge about Access Bank of Nigeria is an added advantage
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Ability to protect the interest of the organisation
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
Important Points to Note on Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Take note of the following points.
- All educational qualifications presented by you will be verified. So before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Applications will only be accepted via the Access Bank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any other website other than the official recruitment portal.
- Your Phone Number and E-mail Address is what the Bank will use to reach you at all times during the course of the selection exercise. Information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence.
- If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
- If you are invited for the Aptitude Test, you will be required to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test.
See Also: Seven-Up Graduate Trainee Programme
How to Apply for Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
To apply for the ongoing Access Bank Graduate Trainee jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Access Bank application portal via https://www.accessbankplc.com/
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before filling the online application form free of charge
- Complete the application form by providing the following information: (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, and preferred test location among others)
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon submission of your application
Access Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Access Bank pays Graduate Trainees N43,000 monthly for a period of four months. The monthly salary is to cover their transport and other expenses during the three month period. If employed after the training, the individuals receive a monthly salary of N120,000.
- Access Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not authorized representative of the Bank.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding Access Bank Graduate Trainee 2021, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.