CHEW recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The CHEW recruitment form can be accessed via the CHEW recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the CHEW 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Community Health Extension Worker recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and CHEW recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the CHEW 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for CHEW jobs here.
CHEW Recruitment Portal 2022
The CHEW recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. CHEW recruitment website is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online CHEW recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
CHEW Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a current practice license to practice from the relevant body
- Community Health Extension Worker with 3-5 years of working experience in a hospital setting
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the CHEW Recruitment
The application portal for Community Health Extension Workers recruitment is closed and will be reopened once the recruitment starts, and as such you are expected to check back as soon as the application portal is open we will update this page immediately.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Community Health Extension Worker recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Community Health Extension Worker, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the CHEW recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.