CPN recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) recruitment via the CPN recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for CPN jobs here.
Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the CPN recruitment process and how to apply for the Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) recruitment with ease.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the CPN recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the CPN recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
CPN Recruitment 2023
We wish to inform the general public that the CPN recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the CPN recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria). If you are interested in the ongoing CPN recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
CPN Recruitment Portal 2023
The CPN recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The CPN recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
CPN Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the CPN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) recruitment portal at www.cpn.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria), and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the CPN recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
Leave a Reply