Dangote Recruitment 2020/2021. Dangote recruitment portal careers.dangote-group.com, job vacancies at Dangote Groups, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Dangote Group offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues. All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the company.
So are you a graduate or an undergraduate looking for a job? Do you want to build and advance your career with Dangote Group? If yes, then this is the time to take appropriate action. Working at Dangote Group is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements.
Today the demand for Dangote services is on the increase and the Dangote Group are in desperate need for interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies.
Whether you are an experienced professional, a graduate, or an undergraduate, there are lots of opportunities to join Dangote Group.
Careers at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. Working with the Dangote Group is more than just a career. It is meaningful work that improves the lives of millions.
The Dangote Group Businesses include:
- Salt Refining & Seasonings – NASCON is a member of the Dangote Group of companies and a leading player in Salt in Nigeria. More than 500 People are employed in Africa. Dangote Salt Refining & Seasonings more than N25,770,000,000 revenues annually.
- Sugar Refining – More than 10,000 People employed in Nigeria. Sugar Refining generates N152,000,000,000 revenues annually.
- Cement Manufacturing – Dangote Cement Plc is Africa’s leading cement producer with existing operations in over ten African countries. More than 24,000 People employed in Africa. Dangote Cement Plc generates more than N809,000,000,000 revenues yearly.
- Polysacks – Polypropylene Sack Manufacturing
- Dangote Fertilizer Plant
- Rice Farming
- Real Estate – MHF Properties
- Dangote Automotive Joint Ventures
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Maritime – Greenview Development Nigeria Ltd
- Training Academy
- Dangote Tomato Processing
12 Reasons Why you Should Apply for the Dangote Recruitment 2020/2021
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- Comprehensive training program
- You will be guided by the best professionals in the field
- It will help you understand the world better
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the joy of being independent
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- Financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay.
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
General Requirements, Skills and Qualifications for the Dangote Recruitment 2020/2021
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to be a member of the Dangote Group.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge about Dangote Group is an added advantage
- Excellent and credible persuasion skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Ability to protect the interest of Dangote Group
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the Dangote recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
How to Apply for the Dangote Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Dangote Group recruitment portal at careers.dangote-group.com or https://www.dangote.com/
- Click on Job Openings or Career at the top of the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- You will be contacted by E-mail if you meet the requirements
Below is a summary of the Dangote recruitment Registration Form
- Personal Information – Nationality, Gender, Given Name, Middle Name, Family Name, Other Name, Primary Email, Password, Alternate Email, Date of Birth, Country of Origin, State of Origin, Phone Number
- Communication Address – Your address, City, ZIP Code
- Others – Your Experience, Areas of Interest, Resume Upload, etc
Summary of the Application Process
- Preliminary Shortlist
- Functional Interview
- Final HR Interview
- Joining the Company
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Dangote Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Is Dangote Group Recruiting?
Yes. Dangote Group is recruitment suitable and qualified candidates to fill up the available vacancies. Unlock your full potential with this company and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
2. Is the Dangote Recruitment form for 2020/2021 out?
Yes. the Dangote recruitment 2020/2021 form is out. Check the official recruitment portal at https://www.dangote.com/ or careers.dangote-group.com
3. How can I apply for Dangote Recruitment?
Application is done online. To apply, visit the official Dangote recruitment portal at https://www.dangote.com/ or careers.dangote-group.com and sign up for an account.
4. How much is the Dangote Recruitment form?
The Dangote recruitment form is free.
5. When is the Dangote Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline for the Dangote recruitment registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Dangote recruitment for 2020/2021 session.
6. How much does Dangote pay his workers?
The average salaries for Dangote Group is 197,000 Naira.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
To stay updated, keeping visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Dangote recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.