DPR Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal www.dpr.gov.ng, DPR graduate trainee recruitment, DPR salary structure, requirements, how to apply, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Application for the DPR Recruitment is now open for all interested and qualified candidates who want to work with this agency. If you are interested in applying for the ongoing recruitment, then read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the DPR Recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. Our earnest desire is that you succeed in this year’s recruitment, that is why we have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application. There are other ongoing recruitment in Nigeria that might interest you.
General Requirements for the DPR Recruitment 2021/2022
The following are the requirements listed on the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the DPR recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
Functions of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Maintain and administer the National Data Repository
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of royalties, rents, and other revenues due to the government
- Monitoring all Industry operations at refineries, pump stations, producing wells, drilling sites, production platforms and flow-stations, storage depots, crude oil export terminals, retail outlets, and all pipelines carrying petroleum products, natural gas, and crude oil
- Advise Government and other agencies on public policies and technical matters that have impact on the administration and petroleum activities
- Ensure that environment regulations and Health Safety conform with international and national best oil field practice
- Maintaining records on petroleum industry operations, especially on matters relating to licences and leases, production/exports, and petroleum reserves
- Processing industry applications for licences, leases and permits
- Supervise all Petroleum Industry operations being carried out under licences and leases in the country
Core Values of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Global perspective
- Excellence & Integrity
- Leadership & Professionalism
- Understanding stakeholders’ expectations
- Responsible and Resilient
- Transparency & Team work
- Respectfully responsive
Positions at Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) includes:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the DPR Recruitment
1. How can I apply for DPR Recruitment 2021/2022?
To apply, visit the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ and sign up for an account.
2. Is the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the DPR recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out. Check the recruitment portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. How much is the DPR recruitment form?
The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment form is free and can be access online on the official recruitment portal https://www.dpr.gov.ng/.
4. When is the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
5. What is DPR?
DPR stands for Department of Petroleum Resources.
6. What is the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) salary Structure?
The average salaries for Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is N291,475.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
How to Apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for the DPR recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
- Click on the available job vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
This web page will update automatically as soon as the DPR recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- The application form is free
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Department Of Petroleum Resources recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.