DPR Screening Date 2021/2022 is out. The Department of Petroleum Resources screening requirements, examination venues, DPR salary Structure, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
Did you apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment? And are you among the DPR shortlisted candidates? If your answer is yes, then proceed further to know more about the DPR screening date, venues, and requirements.
Our earnest desire is to see you succeed in this year’s recruitment. We have outlined the requirements that will guide you to a successful application. We wish you good luck as you embark on your journey to secure a job at the Department of Petroleum Resources. Read on.
Top searches for this recruitment:
- Department of Petroleum Resources requirements
- DPR recruitment portal 2021/2022
- Department of Petroleum Resources exam date
- DPR screening date
- DPR latest news
- Department of Petroleum Resources shortlisted candidate
DPR Screening Date and Venues 2021/2022
The DPR screening date and venues is not out yet. We will update this page once the Department of Petroleum Resources screening date is published. The DPR screening date and examination venues will be published once the list of shortlisted candidates is out.
The Department of Petroleum Resources screening date and examination venues will be released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the DPR Screening Date
1. Is the Department of Petroleum Resources screening date 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the DPR screening date is out. Check the official recruitment portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
2. What are the required documents for the DPR Screening 2021/2022?
- Recent Passport photographs
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
3. What is the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) salary Structure?
The average salaries for Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is N291,475.
4. What are the positions at Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)?
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
5. What are the functions of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)?
- Maintain and administer the National Data Repository
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of royalties, rents, and other revenues due to the government
- Monitoring all Industry operations at refineries, pump stations, producing wells, drilling sites, production platforms and flow-stations, storage depots, crude oil export terminals, retail outlets, and all pipelines carrying petroleum products, natural gas, and crude oil
- Advise Government and other agencies on public policies and technical matters that have impact on the administration and petroleum activities
- Ensure that environment regulations and Health Safety conform with international and national best oil field practice
- Maintaining records on petroleum industry operations, especially on matters relating to licences and leases, production/exports, and petroleum reserves
- Processing industry applications for licences, leases and permits
- Supervise all Petroleum Industry operations being carried out under licences and leases in the country
How to Check the Department of Petroleum Resources Screening Date and Examination Venues
The Department of Petroleum Resources officials will notify you regarding the DPR screening date and examination center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. So check your E-mail regularly. You can also check the official recruitment portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng or visit this website regularly to stay updated.
Important Points to Note on DPR Screening Date and Requirements
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- You will be disqualified if you submitted false documents
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Failure to report at the Department Of Petroleum Resources screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
The DPR officials have not announced the screening date yet. This web page will update automatically as soon as the DPR screening date and examination venues is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the screening date to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the DPR screening date and examination venues 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.