DPR shortlisted candidates 2020/2021. Department of Petroleum Resources list of Successful Candidates, DPR graduate trainee shortlisted candidates, required documents, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The information provided on this page will guide you on how to check the Department of Petroleum Resources list of shortlisted candidates for the 2020/2021 session. So read this article to the end and follow all the guidelines listed here.
DPR Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Full PDF List
The DPR shortlisted candidates will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful candidates from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the DPR Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
1. Is the Department of Petroleum Resources Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 out?
We will update this page once the DPR shortlisted candidates 2020/2021 is out. Check the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
2. What is DPR?
DPR stands for Department of Petroleum Resources.
3. What is the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) salary Structure?
The average salaries for Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is N291,475.
4. What are the positions at Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)?
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
5. What are the functions of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Maintain and administer the National Data Repository
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of royalties, rents, and other revenues due to the government
- Monitoring all Industry operations at refineries, pump stations, producing wells, drilling sites, production platforms and flow-stations, storage depots, crude oil export terminals, retail outlets, and all pipelines carrying petroleum products, natural gas, and crude oil
- Advise Government and other agencies on public policies and technical matters that have impact on the administration and petroleum activities
- Ensure that environment regulations and Health Safety conform with international and national best oil field practice
- Maintaining records on petroleum industry operations, especially on matters relating to licences and leases, production/exports, and petroleum reserves
- Processing industry applications for licences, leases and permits
- Supervise all Petroleum Industry operations being carried out under licences and leases in the country
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
How to Check the DPR Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
The Department Of Petroleum Resources Shortlisted Candidates will soon be out. We will update this page as soon as they published it. The DPR shortlisted candidates will be published via dpr.gov.ng. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. Also, you will be notified via E-mail when the list is out.
Follow the steps below to check and download the Department Of Petroleum Resources list of successful candidates.
- Visit the official Department Of Petroleum Resources web portal at dpr.gov.ng or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
- Click on the list on the top of the homepage
- Open the list and check your name and other details
- Take note of the required materials
Important Points to Note on DPR Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- You will be disqualified if you submitted false documents
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
- Failure to report at the Department Of Petroleum Resources screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
The Department Of Petroleum Resources officials has not released the list of successful candidates yet. This web page will update automatically as soon as the DPR shortlisted candidates form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list of successful candidates to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keeping visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the DPR shortlisted candidates 2020/2021, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.