DPR shortlisted candidates 2021/2022 is out. Department of Petroleum Resources list of Successful Candidates, DPR graduate trainee shortlisted candidates, required documents, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The information provided on this page will guide you on how to check the Department of Petroleum Resources list of shortlisted candidates for the 2021/2022 session. So read this article to the end and follow all the guidelines listed here.
DPR Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 Full PDF List
The DPR shortlisted candidates will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful candidates from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
How to Check the DPR Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
The Department Of Petroleum Resources Shortlisted Candidates will soon be out. We will update this page as soon as they published it. The DPR shortlisted candidates will be published via dpr.gov.ng. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. Also, you will be notified via E-mail when the list is out.
Follow the steps below to check and download the Department Of Petroleum Resources list of successful candidates.
- Visit the official Department Of Petroleum Resources web portal at dpr.gov.ng or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
- Click on the list on the top of the homepage
- Open the list and check your name and other details
- Take note of the required materials
Important Points to Note on DPR Shortlisted Candidates
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- You will be disqualified if you submitted false documents
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
- Failure to report at the Department Of Petroleum Resources screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
The Department Of Petroleum Resources officials has not released the list of successful candidates yet. This web page will update automatically as soon as the DPR shortlisted candidates is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list of successful candidates to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the DPR shortlisted candidates 2021/2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.