Ecobank recruitment portal is currently open for applications. Apply for the ongoing Ecobank recruitment 2021. See more details regarding the available vacancies, recruitment process, and how to apply below.
Do you want to build and advance your career at the Ecobank? If yes, we have great opportunities to help you start or build your career. Join us today and see the opportunities that await you.
Careers at Ecobank
At Ecobank, we provides a dynamic environment where hard work and passion is rewarded by training and professional development. Working with us offers you a broader range of opportunities.
Equal employment opportunity
We maintain a talent based recruitment and selection system. We do not discriminate on the basis of marital status, religion, sexual orientation, race, gender, age, skin color, nationality, physical challenges or disability status. We promote equal employment opportunity.
See Also: First Bank Recruitment
Ecobank believes that its success depends heavily on its ability to maintain a dynamic, resourceful, and diverse workforce to serve its customers better. We go to great lengths to source, attract, develop, and retain the best talent. Accordingly, we repeatedly strives to:
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce support by an enabling environment.
- Provide an environment that encourages and rewards innovation, excellence, and quality customer service.
- Develop a broad of talented professionals with the experience, mind set, and skills to operate across different markets and cultures within the African lands and beyond.
- Promote work-life balance initiatives aimed at helping our people maintain a healthy balance between their work and family life.
- Offer benefits and compensation that are competitive, fair, and linked to performance.
Why work for Ecobank?
Ecobank is an exciting place to build your career. We provides a world class multilingual and multicultural, high performing environment that allows our employees excel and reach their full potential.
Ecobank’s bonus scheme plus other long and short-term incentive programmes, form an important part of its performance-driven compensation culture. We offers one of the most competitive benefits packages in Africa.
Health and work life balance
Our health care programme focuses on the total wellness of our people through preventive measures including treatment opportunities and opportunities to be active in the society.
We encourages a healthy balance between work and life by offering the following:
- Company support in major family life situations.
- Free life assurance cover
- Healthcare management
- Flexible working hours
- Free access to gyms, etc.
- Subsidised loans
- Maternity leave
- Sponsored club/gym participation
- Free health screening
- Compassionate leave
- Contribution to children’s education
- Study leave
- Free counselling facilities
See Also: Zenith Bank recruitment
Ecobank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Our criteria for applicants is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- A detailed CV/ Resumes
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
How to Apply for Ecobank Recruitment
To Apply for Ecobank Jobs, follow the steps below:
If you have an interest in joining our highly esteemed and dynamic team across various functional areas of the Bank, then follow the steps below to submit your application.
To submit your resume, please email Recruitment@ecobank.com.
- Visit the official Ecobank recruitment portal via ecobank.com/group/careers
- Click on ‘Job Openings‘
- Scroll down and choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties, and functions carefully
- Finally, click on ‘Apply Now’
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
You May Also Like: Access Bank Recruitment
Ecobank Recruitment Scam Alert!
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers
- Ecobank will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the bank.
- Ecobank never requests for personal bank account details or fees of any type from interested applicants during the recruitment process.
- So don’t pass your personal details or send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Ecobank.
To stay updated regarding Ecobank jobs, keep visiting this website regularly.
If you have any questions regarding Ecobank Recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.