Edo State Government Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 is out. This article will show you how to check your name and download the Edo State shortlisted candidates in PDF format if you did submit an online application.
We provide the latest information regarding the Edo State Government recruitment selection process. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
See more details regarding the Edo State list of successful candidates, requirements, Edo State Government screening date and other related information below.
More Trending Searches for this recruitment
- Edo State screening update
- Edo State Government screening date
- Edo jobs 2024
- Edo shortlisted candidates
- Government jobs in Edo State
- Edo jobs portal
- Edo shortlisted names
We are glad to inform you that the Edo State Government Shortlisted Candidate is out. Shortlisted candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. Read on to learn more.
How to Check the Edo State Government Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
Edo State shortlisted candidates is not yet out. All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official recruitment portal. Also, the Edo State Government will notify all successful candidates via E-mail. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates regarding the Edo State Government list of successful candidates and screening centers.
Alternatively, visit the official Edo State recruitment portal at edojobs.edostate.gov.ng to check and download the Edo State shortlisted candidates in PDF format. Remember to take note of your screening date and time. Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Take note of the following:
- You must be of good behavior and composure.
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Being among the shortlisted candidates is not a guarantee that you will be selected. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The screening test will be a Computer-Based Test. The date, time, and examination center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
What are the Required Documents for the Edo State SUBEB Screening?
To prove you were the one who fill out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Recent Passport photographs
- Educational certificates (Original and Photocopies)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print out of your registration slip
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
We will update this page as soon as the Edo State Shortlisted Candidates is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Edo State Government shortlisted candidates 2024/2025, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.