EDO SUBEB recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The EDO SUBEB recruitment form can be accessed via the Edo State SUBEB recruitment website.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the Edo Star Teaching Fellowship Programme and the starting and Edo State SUBEB teachers recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the EDO SUBEB recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Edo State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce unemployment rate in the country.
The EDO SUBEB recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. Those who do not have teaching qualifications will be required to attain their PGDE or PDE through the Edo State College of Education during the first two years of program.
So if you are interested in the Edo State Subeb recruitment and want to apply, you should do so via the EDO SUBEB recruitment website. Also, to be among the recruited candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
Edo state government has commenced the recruiting of more than 5000 teachers into primary and secondary schools. Teachers are required in the following areas:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Physical and Health Education
- Home Economics, etc
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2022 Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise. Keep reading.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
General Requirements for the EDO SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen (indigenes of Edo States are encourage to apply)
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
How To Apply for the EDO SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
You are to provide the following details: Full Names and permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at subeb.edostate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Click on Current Vacancies
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Is EDO SUBEB currently recruiting for 2022?
Edo State Universal Basic Education Board invites applications from suitably qualified applicants who want to build and advance their careers with the Edo State Government. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/ and submit an application.
Is the EDO SUBEB Recruitment form for 2022/2023 out?
Check the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at subeb.edostate.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
When is the EDO SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022/2023 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest update.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Edo State SUBEB recruitment 2022 and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.