EFCC Screening Date 2020/2021. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date and examination venues, EFCC medical test 2020/2021, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Top searches for this recruitment:
- EFCC Graduate Cadre list
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission latest news
- EFCC recruitment portal 2020/2021
- EFCC final list 2020/2021
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment examination date
- EFCC medical test 2020/2021
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission shortlisted candidate
- EFCC Screening Date
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission list of successful candidates
This article is for applicants who are among the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission shortlisted candidates. If you are one of them, then this article is for you. Our earnest desire is that you succeed in this year’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment. Read on to know more about the EFCC screening date, examination centers, and required documents.
Please note that Top Nigerian Jobs doesn’t have any influence on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
EFCC Screening Date and Examination Venues
The EFCC screening date and examination centers is not out yet. We will update this page once the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date is published. The EFCC screening date and examination venues will be published once the list of shortlisted candidates is out.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date and examination venues will be released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Important Point to Note on Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Screening and Examination
- Make sure you are who you said you are
- You must not be above 35 years
- Shortlisted candidates must be physically, mentally fit
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Have all the necessary credentials
- An intensive background investigation will be carry out. The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbors, business associates, teachers, etc.
- Prepare well for the interview and screening examination
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
How to Check the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Screening Date and Examination Venues
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission officials will notify you regarding the EFCC screening date and examination center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. You can also check the official recruitment portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career or visit this website regularly to stay updated.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the EFCC Screening Date and Examination Venues 2020/2021
1. Is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date and examination venues for 2020/2021 out?
We will update this page once the EFCC screening date and examination venues is out. Check the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated once it is released.
2. What are the required documents for the EFCC Screening 2020/2021?
- Recent Passport photographs
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
3. What are the roles of EFCC?
The major role of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is to investigates financial crimes.
4. What are the ranks in EFCC?
The Detective Superintendent, Detective Inspectorate, and Detective Assistant Cadres of the Cadets are the three major ranks.
5. What is the Salary Structure of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission?
The average salary of EFCC workers is ₦201,000 monthly.
We will update this page as soon as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date and examination venues is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the EFCC screening date and examination venues to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keeping visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the EFCC screening date and examination venues 2020/2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.