EFCC shortlisted candidates 2021/2022. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission list of Successful Candidates, EFCC final list 2021, EFCC Graduate Cadre list, required documents, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
You are on this page because you are interested in knowing whether the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission shortlisted candidates 2021/2022 are out, right? If so, then you are on the right page.
The EFCC shortlisted candidates include names of applicants who applied for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment and have met the necessary requirements and qualifications. Read on to know how to access the EFCC shortlisted candidates list.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Air force recruitment ongoing
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
EFCC Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 PDF List
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Shortlisted Candidates will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Important Point to Note on Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Shortlisted Candidates
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- You must not be above 35 years
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Before joining the service, an intensive background investigation will be carried out
- The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbors, business associates, teachers, etc.
- Successful candidates will take part in the interview and Screening examination. So prepare well in advance
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Avoid examination malpractice
Required Documents for the EFCC Screening
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Check the EFCC Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
The EFCC Shortlisted Candidates is out. We will update this page as soon as they published it. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Shortlisted Candidates will be published via https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. Also, you will be notified via E-mail when the list is out.
Follow the steps below to check and download the lists of successful candidates.
- Visit the official Economic and Financial Crimes Commission web portal at https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/
- Click on Careers at the top of the home page
- Click on the link to download in PDF format
- Open the list and check your name and other details
FAQs about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Shortlisted Candidates
1. Is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the EFCC successful candidates is out. Check the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career regularly or keep visiting this website in order to stay updated once the list of successful candidates is out.
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment shortlisted candidates are out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the EFCC list of successful candidates to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the EFCC shortlisted candidates 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.