Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022. In this article, we will cover areas such as ENSUBEB teachers online registration, ENSUBEB recruitment portal www.ensubeb.ng, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Enugu State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staffs. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the state.
The Enugu SUBEB recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment and want to apply, you should do so via the Enugu State SUBEB recruitment website. Also, to be among the recruited candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
The Enugu State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all. The mission of the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
So if you know you have what it takes to be either a teaching or a non-teaching staff, then you are one step away from being recruited. Read on to learn more.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment exercise.
General Requirements for the Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Enugu SUBEB recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
How To Apply for the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
To apply ENSUBEB recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Enugu SUBEB recruitment portal via www.ensubeb.ng and click on ‘Vacancy‘ at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge (Your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the ENSUBEB CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
FAQs about the ENSUBEB Recruitment
1. Is ENSUBEB currently recruiting for 2021?
Enugu State Government recruits yearly. Candidates interested in the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) are required to visit the official ENSUBEB recruitment portal via www.ensubeb.ng and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment portal via www.ensubeb.ng and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Enugu SUBEB recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.