Federal Fire Service shortlisted candidates 2022 PDF list is finally out. The Federal Fire Service 1st and 2nd batch lists can be accessed via the official Federal Fire Service shortlisted portal.
The list containing the FFS shortlisted candidates includes the names of applicants who applied for the Federal Fire Service recruitment and have met the requirements and qualifications.
The Federal Fire Service shortlisted candidates 2022/2023 is out. The selection exercise for the Federal Fire Service shortlisted candidates 2022 is ongoing. All applicants are advised to check their names, screening location, requirements, and guidelines.
The information provided on this page will guide and direct you on how to check the 2022 Federal Fire Service list of shortlisted candidates and other related information. Download the full Federal Fire Service recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format here.
Before we begin, take note of the following.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- You will be disqualified if you submitted false documents
- You must be of good behavior and composure
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates that passed the Federal Fire Service screening and interview will qualify for full-time employment.
FFS Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 PDF List
Did you apply for the ongoing Federal Fire Service recruitment? If yes, then it is important for you to know if you have been pre-qualified for the Federal Fire Service screening exercise.
We are glad to inform you that the Federal Fire Service list of shortlisted candidates has been published. Successful candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage of the exercise.
We provide the latest information regarding the Federal Fire Service selection process. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
We will show you how to check your name and download the Federal Fire Service list of successful candidates in PDF format if you did submit an online application. So read on to know how to access the list of pre-selected candidates who apply for the recruitment via the official recruitment portal.
- Federal fire service training duration
- Federal fire service training date
- FFS salary structure
- How many months is the Federal Fire Service training
How to Check the Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2022
The list containing the Federal Fire Service shortlisted names is yet to be published. The management of the Federal Fire Service is yet to release the list of selected candidates for the screening exercise which is part of the selection process.
All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official Federal Fire Service recruitment portal. Read on to see how to check your name once the list is published.
To check if you have been pre-selected for the screening exercise, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official Federal Fire Service shortlisted portal via www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
- Base on the post you applied for, click on the date to see if you have been selected.
Alternatively, you can check your email regularly for any updates regarding the Federal Fire Service shortlist because the Federal Fire Service officials will notify all successful candidates via their registered e-mail addresses. So check your e-mail address regularly for updates regarding the Federal Fire Service screening date and centers.
Required Documents for the Federal Fire Service Screening 2022
- Two recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Parental Consent
- Educational certificates
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Federal Fire Service 2022/2023 shortlisted candidates, feel free to let us know using the comment box below.