The Federal Ministry of Education recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online applications. The Federal Ministry of Education recruitment form can be accessed via the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment website.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the Federal Ministry of Education 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Ministry of Education recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Education 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for Federal Ministry of Education jobs here.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Federal Ministry of Education Agencies include:
- National Universities Commission
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- National Board for Technical Education
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Commission for Colleges of Education
- National Business and Technical Examination Board
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund)
- National Teachers’ Institute
- West African Examinations Council
- Universal Basic Education Commission
- National Mathematical Center
- National Library of Nigeria
- National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA)
- Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria
- Librarians’ Registration Council of Nigeria
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Portal 2022
The Federal Ministry of Education recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.education.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online Federal Ministry of Education 2022/2023 recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022/2023
To be legible for this job opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
How to Apply for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment portal at https://education.gov.ng/
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via email and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment exercise leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Federal Ministry of Education 2022 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.