Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment portal, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Application for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment is now open for all interested and qualified candidates who want to work with this agency. Working with this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements.
If you are interested in applying for the ongoing recruitment, read on to learn more about the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity. There are other jobs in Nigeria that might interest you.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Federal Ministry of Education Mandate
- Formulate and co-ordinate a national policy on education
- Control and monitor the quality of education in the Country
- Develop syllabuses and curricula at the National Level
- Effect co-operation in educational matters on an international scale
- Harmonize educational policies and procedures of all the States
- Prescribe and maintain uniform standard of education in the country
- Collect and collate data for education Planning and Financing
Federal Ministry of Education Agencies include:
- National Universities Commission
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- National Board for Technical Education
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Commission for Colleges of Education
- National Business and Technical Examination Board
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund)
- National Teachers’ Institute
- West African Examinations Council
- Universal Basic Education Commission
- National Mathematical Center
- National Library of Nigeria
- National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA)
- Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria
- Librarians’ Registration Council of Nigeria
General Requirements for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2021/2022
To be legible for this job opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
List of States Eligible for Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
Benefits of Applying for the Ongoing Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
If you are opportune to work:
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- Financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay.
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person.
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed.
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month.
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- You will improve your confidence and social skills.
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
How to Apply for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment portal at https://education.gov.ng/
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants that meet the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date, time, and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
1. Is Federal Ministry of Education currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the ongoing Federal Ministry of Education recruitment can do so via the official recruitment portal via education.gov.ng.
2. When is the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2021 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.