First Bank Graduate Trainee 2022. First Bank Graduate Trainee programme, careers, salary structure, vacancies, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. Apply for the ongoing First Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2022 here.
In this article, you will discover the benefits of the First Bank Graduate Trainee programme. So read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
You May Also Like: Seven Up Graduate Trainee Recruitment
First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
First Bank of Nigeria is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme as part of its ongoing initiatives to improve customers’ experience and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
We seek to attract suitably qualified individuals who are exceptionally sound and results-oriented into the Bank’s talent pool to meet our growing manpower requirements across the various touch-points.
The First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision of being the best commercial bank in Africa.
Within a period of 3-month, selected candidates will acquire essential skills and be shaped into robust bankers exposed to a diverse range of roles, functions, and other activities across the organisation.
Qualified individuals will be deployed to matching areas of affinities, skills set, and needs.
Without a doubt, the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
Who Can Apply for the 2022 First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
- Do you have a good behavior, right attitude, and knack for breaking new grounds?
- Are you outstanding, enthusiastic, and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential?
If you answer yes to one or all of the above questions, then First Bank wants you. We hope this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Read on to learn more about applying and the opportunities that awaits you.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
To be part of the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- Knowledge about First Bank of Nigeria is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years old at the time of application
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to protect the interest of the organisation
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
How to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
To apply for the ongoing First Bank Graduate Trainee jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official First Bank application portal via www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before filling the online application form free of charge
- Complete the application form by providing the following information: (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, and preferred test location among others)
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon submission of your application
Applications will only be accepted via the First Bank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any other website other than the official recruitment portal.
Your Phone Number and E-mail Address is what the Bank will use to reach you at all times during the course of the selection exercise. Information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence.
All educational qualifications presented by you will be verified. So before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
If you are invited for the Aptitude Test, you will be required to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
First Bank pays Graduate Trainees N56,000 monthly for a period of three months. The monthly salary is to cover their transport and other expenses during the three month period.
Contract staffs receives a monthly salary of N84,000.
First Bank monthly salary for Entry level staff is N120,000 monthly.
Senior Banking officers receives N500,000 to N1,000,000 every month.
- First Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not authorized representative of the Bank.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding First Bank Graduate Trainee 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.