FJSC recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment exercise.
Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
The Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment has commenced. The recruitment exercise is only for those who studied law as a profession and have been certified for practice.
So if you are one of those who studied law as a profession, then this article is for you. Our earnest desire is that you succeed in this year’s recruitment exercise. So we took the time to write this article to guide you. Read on to learn more.
- We do note have any influence on the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment process. The purpose of this article is to show you how to apply for the FJSC recruitment. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
See Also: Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The FJSC recruitment process is free. It attract no Fee
- Applicants are only permitted to apply for just one position
General Requirements for FJSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- MSc in any quantitative field of study obtained from a recognized institution
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- A well-organised CV is required
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in any law related course
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
How to Apply for FJSC Recruitment
Register Now to create an Online CV and increase your chances of getting employed by the Federal Judicial Service Commission (You are to provide your full name, E-mail address, and phone number).
Registering on FJSC Recruitment enables you to create a profile to showcase your capabilities to the Federal Judicial Service Commission. You can update this profile anytime using your unique email and password.
You can apply for jobs on the portal following simple steps. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment portal via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
You May Also Like: SEC Recruitment
FAQs about Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment
1. Is FJSC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment can do so via the FJSC recruitment portal via www.naicom.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for FJSC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the FJSC recruitment portal at www.naicom.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the FJSC Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the Federal Judicial Service Commission registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
FJSC Recruitment Update
To stay updated regarding the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
You May Also Like: NITDA Recruitment
If you have any questions regarding the FJSC recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.