GTBank recruitment portal is currently open for applications. Apply for the ongoing GTBank Bank recruitment 2022. See more details regarding the available vacancies, recruitment process, and how to apply below.
Do you want to build and advance your career at the Guaranty Trust Bank? If yes, we have great opportunities to help you start or build your career.
GTBank is a vibrant bank renowned for excellence, innovation, and superior financial performance. Working with us means being part of an institution with a strong desire and clear vision to maintain excellence, innovation and superior customer service.
It’s rewarding and fun. Join us today and see the opportunities that await you.
GTBank Recruitment Scam Alert!
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers
- GTBank will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the bank.
- GTBank never requests for personal bank account details or fees of any type from interested applicants during the recruitment process.
- So don’t pass your personal details or send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with GTBank.
- Please direct all enquiries to [email protected].com
See Also: Zenith Bank recruitment
Careers at GTBank
Whether you want to take your career to the next level or just starting out, our prestigious brand offers you many opportunities to achieve your ambitions.
A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you an opportunity to make a difference in your life and the lives of the people in your community.
Throughout our history, we have continued to help our people realize their dreams, by creating opportunities for them to fulfill their professional and personal goals.
If your desire is to work in a Bank where:
- learning is encouraged
- skill is developed and
- passion is rewarded
Then Guaranty Trust Bank might be exactly what you are looking for. If you are interested in becoming a part of our world-class team, then this is the time to take action. Kindly follow the guidelines listed below to explore the opportunities available.
GTBank Recruitment Process
We have a highly disciplined, skilled, and ethical workforce. GTBank recruit promising talent and trained them to become strong professional with affinity for leadership.
You will be invited to go through the Bank’s recruitment process, summarized below:
1. Computer-Based Assessment
Applicants that meet the Bank’s requirements will be invited to complete a Computer-Based Test which comprises of questions covering Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, and Spatial Reasoning
2. Pre-Interview Documentation
Upon successful completion of the Computer-Based Test, applicants be invited to engaged in an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where they would be required to provide evidence of relevant credentials/qualifications for verification. They may also be required to write an essay details of which will be communicated during the discussion.
3. Panel Interview
The next stage of the GTBank recruitment process is a competency-based panel interview. Applicants are expected to have skills and also exhibit qualities the Bank requires.
4. Final Interview
The final stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team.
5. Entry Level Training Scheme
Candidates who are successful at the final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). Here participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Successful candidates will be absorbed into the Bank subsequently.
If you are interested in joining Guaranty Trust Bank, then apply for existing vacancies by completing the registration form on the official recruitment portal.
See Also: First Bank Recruitment
GTBank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Our criteria for applicants is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- A detailed CV/ Resumes
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
How to Apply for GTBank Recruitment
To apply for the GTBank recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.gtbank.com
- Locate Careers
- Click on Get Start
- Choose a programme (either internships, graduate trainee, or specialists)
- Click on Apply Here
- Provide all the necessary information
- Send your application
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
Keep visiting this website regularly to stay up-to-date on the latest news regarding recruitment, career opportunities and updates from the Guaranty Trust Bank.
If you have any questions regarding GTBank Recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.