Ibom Air recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. More details regarding the Ibom Airline recruitment portal, application skills, qualifications, job description, requirements, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
Ibom Airline offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, gender, or other diversity issues. All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the State Government.
Do you want to take your career further with Ibom Airline? If yes, then it might interest you to know that Ibom Airline is looking for young, energetic men and women interested in careers in the aviation industry to join the Akwa Ibom International Airport.
Hiring talented employees and empowering them is essential to the success of the Ibom Airline. They rely on their high-performing employees to drive their business forward by thinking strategically, fostering teamwork, modeling character, and delivering results.
As an Ibom Airline employee, you will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
So are you interested in using your skills to work with people who are just as passionate, results-driven, open-minded, and thirsty for professional and personal growth as you are? Then read on to learn more about the Akwa Ibom International Airport recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
Below are some of the benefits of applying for the Ibom Airline recruitment.
1. You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
2. You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of.
3. It will help you understand the world better.
4. You will be guided by the best professionals in the field.
5. You will also be part of an exciting team of professionals who work closely together to deliver an exceptional flying experience every time.
General Requirements for the Ibom Air Recruitment 2021/2022
The following are listed on the Ibom Air recruitment portal.
- Must be personable
- Interested applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants interested in the Ibom Air recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificate
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Civil Service Job Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Lagos State Government Jobs
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
Available positions for the Ibom Air Recruitment
Below are a few of the many available vacancies at the Akwa Ibom International Airport.
- Airline Customer Service Professionals
- Flight Attendant
- Baggage Handlers
- Customer Service Reps
- Airport Engineer / Planner
- Airport Guide / Ambassador
- Flight Dispatcher
- Ground Services
- Cabin Crew
- Emergency Services
- Sales Representative
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Airline Ticket Agent
- Fixed Based Operator Lineperson
- Cockpit Crew
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Operations Agent
- Concessions / Airport Food Service
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Airport Custodians / Service-person
How To Apply For the Ibom Air Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply for the Ibom Air recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via https://www.ibomair.com/.
- Click on Careers at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Then click on ‘Start a Job Search’ at the middle of the homepage
- Use the search bar to search for a job
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Alternatively, send your Application and latest Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to tag the position you are applying for. For example, if you are applying for Baggage Handlers, simply tag or indicate Ibom Air Baggage Handlers.
Do I need a degree to work at Akwa Ibom International Airport?
Experience isn’t a must. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. An applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
To stay updated on the available vacancies at the Akwa Ibom International Airport, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Ibom Air recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.