Imo State teachers recruitment 2021/2022. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Imo State teachers recruitment portal, requirements, academic qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Are you an Imo State indigene looking for a job? If so, do you have what it takes to be a teacher or a non-teaching staff? If yes, then this article is for you. We are an equal opportunity employer, and you will stand the chance of gaining employment.
So stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to get hold of this golden opportunities.
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Imo State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of teachers. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
So if you are interested, this is the time to take action. Also, to be among the shortlisted candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
Top Searches for Imo State Teaching Jobs
- Imo SUBEB recruitment portal
- Imo state teachers recruitment portal 2021
- Teaching Jobs in Imo State
- Imo TESCOM recruitment 2021
- Update on Imo state teachers recruitment
- Imo state teachers recruitment portal login
- Part time teaching Jobs in Imo State
Education in Imo State has a new face. The Imo State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
The Imo State Government is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
So if you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s Imo State Teachers recruitment exercise. So read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
Imo State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Applicant interested in the Imo State Teachers recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
Take note of the following:
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
How To Apply for Imo State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
You are to provide the following details (your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study). To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Imo State Teachers recruitment portal via ministryofeducation.im.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in your details
- Submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Imo State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Imo State Teachers Recruitment
1. Is Imo State currently recruiting teachers?
Imo State Government recruits every year. Candidates interested in the Imo State Teachers recruitment are required to visit the official Imo State teachers recruitment portal via ministryofeducation.im.gov.ng and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Imo teacher recruitment?
To apply, visit the Imo State Teachers recruitment portal via ministryofeducation.im.gov.ng and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Imo State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Imo State Teachers recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Imo State Teachers recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.