INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment portal is now activated for online applications ahead of the 2024 general elections. The INEC recruitment 2024 of Ad hoc staff includes registration area technicians, supervisory presiding officers, assistant presiding officers, presiding officers, and registration area centre managers.
See how to apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise through the 2024 INEC recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process below. Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff jobs here.
The Independent National Electoral Commission is set to recruit over 1.4 million Adhoc staff in preparation for the 2024 general elections.
The online registration exercise will last for three months and interested and qualified Nigerians are advised to submit an online application before the registration deadline.
The INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment commences on Wednesday 14th September 2024 and closes on Wednesday 14th December 2024.
The Independent National Electoral Commission has approved the use of INECPRES and interested applicants are advised to register on the INECPRES to be eligible for selection and deployment as Adhoc Staff in the 2024 general elections.
The Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2024/2025 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the Adhoc Staff recruitment process and how to login and fill the INEC Adhoc Staff application form online through the official INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment website 2024.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the recruitment exercise. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you during the application process.
These include the qualifications, entry requirements for interested applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff 2024 recruitment through the official portal without any hindrance. So read to see how to apply and fill out the INEC Adhoc Staff registration form 2024 below.
INEC Adhoc Staff Application Form 2024 Portal
We wish to inform the general public that the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment portal 2024 is currently open for application. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
The INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form 2024 can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official INEC Adhoc Staff registration portal.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the INEC Adhoc Staff screening exercise thereby increasing your chances of being recruited. Below are the requirements.
Entry Requirements for INEC Adhoc Staff 2024 Recruitment
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A functional email address.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background passport-sized photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid staff ID No./student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Call-up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Call-up Number for current corps members, 2024.
- A copy of the highest qualification in pdf format.
- A copy of means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number in jpg or jpeg format.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
You are one step away from being among the INEC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit the official portal at https://pres.inecnigeria.org.
- Review the requirements for the available positions. (You are expected to go through the requirements for all available election staff positions to determine your eligibility)
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your password. After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form.
- Fill the application form. The form is segmented into three sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information, and (iii) Bank Details.
- The names you are to enter should be the same as the one written on your BVN and be sure your details are filled in correctly as you will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph with a plain background of not larger than 5MB size.
- Fill in the details of your referees and be sure to check the attestation box as the information you provide will be validated by your institutions/organization/referees.
- Submit the application.
- Print your acknowledgment slip (this is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification).
Once successful, your name will appear on the INEC Adhoc Staff shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Latest INEC Ad hoc Staff Recruitment News 2024
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Independent National Electoral Commission, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment 2024, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.