INEC Recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. More details regarding the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment portal www.inecnigeria.org, application form, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
As an INEC employee, you will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
So if you are interested in applying for the ongoing INEC recruitment 2021/2022, then read on to learn more about this recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
About Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. For sustainable democracy in Nigeria, INEC serves as an independent and effective EMB committed to the conduct of free, fair, and credible elections.
Below are some of the functions of the Independent National Electoral Commission.
- Promote good knowledge of sound democratic election processes.
- Conduct voter and civic education.
- Monitor the operation and organization of the political parties, including their conventions, finances, congresses, and party primaries.
- Monitor political campaigns and provide rules and regulations that govern the political parties.
- Delegate any of its powers to any Resident Electoral Commissioners.
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote.
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution and an act of the National Assembly.
- Prepare, maintain, and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election.
- Organise, undertake and supervise all elections to the offices of the President, Vice-President, Governor, Deputy Governor, Senates, House of Representatives, and the House of Assembly of each state of the federation.
INEC is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
- Team work
Can you abide by those values? If so, then you are one step away from securing a place at the Independent National Electoral Commission and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Read on to learn more.
General Requirements for the INEC Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Applicant interested in the INEC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Applicants applying for the experienced hire must not be over 45 years at the time of application
- Post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the INEC Recruitment
1. Is INEC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment can do so via the INEC recruitment portal www.inecnigeria.org.
2. How can I apply for the INEC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the INEC recruitment portal at inecnigeria.org and submit an online application. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. Is the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment form for 2021 out?
We will update this page once the recruitment form is out. Check the official recruitment portal at www.inecnigeria.org regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
4. When is the INEC Recruitment 2021 Closing date?
The deadline for the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
5. How much is INEC staff salary?
The average salary for Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is 73,940 Naira.
How To Apply For the INEC Recruitment 2021/2022
All applications are to be made online. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.inecrecruitment.com or www.inecnigeria.org and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Take Note of the following;
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment application form is free.
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- You must present a Certificate of State of Origin signed by the Chairman or Secretary of your Local Government at the screening center. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
This web page will updated automatically as soon as the INEC recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.