Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Kaduna State Ministry of health recruitment, Kaduna State health workers recruitment portal kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may which to know.
Kaduna State Health Service recruitment for medical professionals and other hearth workers is ongoing. See more details regarding the Kaduna State Health Service recruitment below.
As part of its determination to improve health outcomes, the Kaduna State Government has been implementing a program to expand easy access to decent healthcare services for Kaduna citizens. The state government has also established the Contributory Health Insurance Scheme to enable enrollees to access health services without incurring out-of-pocket expenses.
Therefore, investments are being made in primary, secondary, and tertiary health facilities. To fill the available vacancies, the Kaduna State Government is seeking committed and qualified medical professionals and other health workers to strengthen and expand the provision of essential health services for the people of Kaduna State.
Graduates with requisite qualifications in the medical and health provisions who are interested in the ongoing Kaduna State Ministry of Health recruitment, are invited to apply by following the instructions on the KDSG job portal.
Top Searches for this Job
- kaduna state primary health care recruitment
- kaduna state health workers recruitment portal
- kaduna state primary health care recruitment portal
- kaduna health recruitment
- kaduna state health workers recruitment
- kaduna state ministry of health recruitment
Kaduna State Health Workers Recruitment Available Jobs
- Medical Doctors
- Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Bio-Medical Engineers
- Nurses And Midwives
- Medical Social Welfare Officers
- X-Ray Technicians
- Medical Records Officers
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Dental Therapists
- Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Environmental Health Officers
- Community Health Officers
General Requirements for the Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment 2021/2022
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following Kaduna State health workers recruitment requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Evidence of NYSC discharge/ exemption certificate (where applicable)
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Current license to practice (where applicable)
- Registration with professional body/bodies
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Relevant certificates from recognized institutions
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Medical doctors must present evidence of certificate of registration with NMDC (possession of Postgraduate Fellowship qualification is an added advantage)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
How To Apply for Kaduna State Health Service Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at https://kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/
- Then click on ‘Choose an Agency’ on the drop down menu
- Then select ‘Min of Health‘ and click on the search button
- Scroll Down and choose any of the available position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on ‘Apply for this Job‘
- Provide your personal information and other requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Submitting your application
- Print out the registration slip
- Only successful candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Seven-Up Graduate trainee programme
- NIMASA Latest Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- NEMA Recruitment
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
FAQs about the Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment
1. Is Kaduna State Ministry of health currently recruiting for 2021?
Kaduna State Ministry of Health recruits from time to time. Candidates interested in the Kaduna State Health Service recruitment are required to visit the official recruitment portal at https://kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/ and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Kaduna State Health Service recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Kaduna State Health Service recruitment portal at https://kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/ and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Kaduna State Government Health Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the Kaduna State Health Service recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update regarding the Kaduna State health workers recruitment 2021.
Note: The Kaduna State health workers recruitment form can be access via https://kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/. We recommend that you visit the official job portal and fill in the prescribe application free of charge.
To stay updated regarding the Kaduna State Ministry of Health recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Kaduna State Health Service recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.