Kaduna State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is out. See more details regarding the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board list of successful candidates, Kaduna SUBEB teachers Shortlisted Candidate, requirements, and other related information below.
We provide the latest information regarding the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board selection process. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
This article will show you how to check your name and download the Universal Basic Education shortlisted candidates in PDF format if you did submit an online application.
We are glad to inform you that the Kaduna SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate is out. Shortlisted candidates will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage. Read on to learn more.
How to Check the Kaduna State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
Kaduna State SUBEB shortlisted candidates is not yet out. All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official recruitment portal. Also, the Kaduna State Government will notify all successful candidates via E-mail. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates regarding the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board list of successful candidates and screening centers.
Alternatively, visit the official Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at subeb.kdsg.gov.ng or https://kdsg.gov.ng/. Remember to take note of your screening date, batch, and time. Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
To prove you were the one who fill out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- Recent Passport photographs
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Print out of your registration slip
Take note of the following;
- You must be of good behavior and composure
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Being among the shortlisted candidates is not a guarantee that you will be selected. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The screening test will be a Computer-Based Test. The date, time, and examination center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
We will update this page as soon as the Kaduna SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Kaduna State SUBEB shortlisted candidates 2023, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.
Leave a Reply