Kano State SUBEB recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The Kano SUBEB recruitment form can be accessed via the Kano State SUBEB recruitment website.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and Kano State SUBEB teachers recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Kano SUBEB recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
The mission of the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The Kano State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all. So what are you waiting for? If you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being shortlisted. Read on to learn more.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Kano State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise.
General Requirements for the Kano SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How To Apply for the Kano SUBEB Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at kanostate.gov.ng and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge (You are to provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the registration slip
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Is Kano SUBEB currently recruiting for 2022?
Kano State Government recruits from time to time. Candidates interested in the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board are required to visit the official recruitment portal and start an online application.
How can I apply for Kano SUBEB Recruitment 2022?
To apply, visit the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal at and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
When is the Kano SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022/2023 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest update.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Kano State SUBEB recruitment 2022 and other jobs alerts, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.