Lagos State teachers recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Lagos State teachers recruitment portal tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know.
The Lagos State teachers recruitment is open to both candidates with or without teaching credentials. So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment and want to apply, you should do so via the Lagos State SUBEB recruitment website.
To be among the recruited candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. So read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Lagos State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staffs. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
Top Searches for this Job
- Lagos SUBEB recruitment portal
- jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng portal
- Teaching Jobs in Lagos
- Update on Lagos state teachers recruitment
- Latest news on Lagos State TESCOM
- Lagos state teachers recruitment portal login
- Lagos TESCOM recruitment 2021
The Lagos State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
So if you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s Lagos State Teachers recruitment exercise. Read on to learn more.
Note: Applications are also invited into non-teaching staff positions as outlined on the official Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal.
The Lagos State Government is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 General Requirements
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Interesting applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
How To Apply for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Lagos State Teachers recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng or tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Lagos State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
FAQs about this Recruitment
1. Is Lagos State currently recruiting teachers?
Lagos State Government recruits every year. Candidates interested in the Lagos State Teachers recruitment are required to visit the official Lagos State Teachers recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Lagos teacher recruitment?
To apply, visit the Lagos State Teachers recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng or tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng and apply. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
Lagos State Teachers recruitment deadline 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
Take note of the following;
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply (Lagos State SUBEB jobs are for both those with or without a degree).
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Lagos State Teachers recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.