Lagos State teachers 2022 recruitment portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the Lagos State teachers recruitment via the Lagos State teachers recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staff are on this page. Apply for teaching jobs in Lagos State here.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about Lagos State teachers recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Lagos State teachers recruitment without any hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need to know regarding this year’s recruitment process is on this page.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Lagos State Government has successfully commenced recruitment intake of both teaching and non-teaching staff. The purpose of this year’s recruitment is to create more job opportunities and reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.
The Lagos State Government is putting adequate measures to improve the standard of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
So if you know you have what it takes to be either a teaching or non-teaching staff, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s Lagos State teachers recruitment exercise. Read on to learn more.
Note: Applications are also invited into non-teaching staff positions as outlined on the official Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal.
The Lagos State Government is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language, etc
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
The Lagos State teachers 2022 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Lagos State teachers recruitment form can be accessed via the Lagos State teachers recruitment portal.
Job vacancies are for non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical staff. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 General Requirements
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Interesting applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng or tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the Lagos State Government.
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Update 2022
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Lagos State teachers recruitment process is free.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Lagos State teachers recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Lagos State Government, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Lagos State teachers recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.