LUTH recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the Lagos University Teaching Hospital recruitment via the LUTH recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for LUTH jobs here.
Lagos University Teaching Hospital recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the LUTH recruitment process and how to apply for the Lagos University Teaching Hospital recruitment with ease.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the LUTH recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the LUTH recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
LUTH Recruitment 2023
We wish to inform the general public that the LUTH recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. The Lagos University Teaching Hospital invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital to submit an application.
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital is desirous of recruiting qualified candidates in the following specialties:
- Community Health and Primary Care
- Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Internal Medicine
- Child Dental Health
- Clinical Pathology
- Anatomic and Molecular Pathology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology/Biology
- Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Preventive Dentistry
- Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Syrgery
- Restorative Dentistry
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the LUTH recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
LUTH Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants should have at least 1-year professional experience and must be fully registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the LUTH Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Lagos University Teaching Hospital recruitment portal at www.luth.gov.ng
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
LUTH Recruitment Update 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Lagos University Teaching Hospital recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the LUTH recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
Leave a Reply