NAERLS recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment via the NAERLS recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for NAERLS jobs here.
National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NAERLS recruitment process and how to apply for the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment with ease.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the NAERLS recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NAERLS recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
NAERLS Recruitment 2022
We wish to inform the general public that the NAERLS recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the NAERLS recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services. If you are interested in the ongoing NAERLS recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So take advantage of this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
NAERLS Recruitment Portal 2022
The NAERLS recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The NAERLS recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
NAERLS Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NAERLS Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment portal at https://naerls.gov.ng
- Locate Careers
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
NAERLS Recruitment Update 2022
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment process is free.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NAERLS recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.