NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 is out. More details regarding the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control shortlist PDF, required documents, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
This article is for applicants who apply for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment. If you are among the applicants, then this article is for you. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
The information provided on this page will guide and direct you on how to check and download the NAFDAC shortlisted candidates in PDF format, how the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control screening and examination will be conducted, the requirements, and other related information you may wish to know. Read on to learn more.
More Trending recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
The NAFDAC shortlisted candidates will soon be out. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control list will include the names of all successful applicants who took part in the NAFDAC online application and have met the requirements.
The list will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful candidates from all the states of the federation will be able to check their names and other related information such as screening venues, required materials, etc. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
Required Documents for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Screening 2021
- Recent Passport photographs
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Educational certificates
Take note of the following;
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- You will be disqualified at the screening center if you submitted false documents.
- You must be of good behavior and composure.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates that passed the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control screening and interview will qualify for full-time employment.
FAQs about NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates
1. Is the NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates List for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 is out. Check the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Shortlisted Candidates portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated once the list is out.
2. How Can I Check the NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates?
You will be notified via E-mail or Phone number. Also, the NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates will be published on the official web portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
How to Check the NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates
NAFDAC shortlisted candidates is not yet out. All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official recruitment portal. Also, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control officials will notify all successful candidates via E-mail. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates regarding the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control shortlisted candidates and screening centers.
Alternatively, you can visit the official National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng. for updates.
- Visit the NAFDAC recruitment portal via www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Login with the details you provided during the online application.
- Click on the PDF file containing names of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the list in PDF format.
- Save it to your computer
- Open the PDF list and check your name.
We will update this page as soon as the NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the NAFDAC shortlisted candidates 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.