NALDA Recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment portal, requirements, application form, academic qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
After reading this article, you will know what is required of you in order to scale through this recruitment process and qualify for full time employment.
NALDA is committed to making agriculture attractive to all and enhance Agro business innovation to improve the livelihood of farmers across the federation.
The purpose of the 2021 NALDA Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant youths like you. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
General Requirements for NALDA Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Agricultural area of specialization
- Strong team spirit
- Must have a Local Government Identification letter
- Applicant interested in the NALDA recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organisation
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Two recent passport photographs
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
How to Apply for NALDA Recruitment
To apply for the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.nalda.ng
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information such as: Your Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, Preferred Physical Screening State, National Identification Number (NIN), Education Qualifications.
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
FAQs about the NALDA Recruitment
1. Is NALDA currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the NALDA recruitment can do so via the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment portal via www.nalda.ng.
2. How can I apply for NALDA Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the NALDA recruitment portal at www.nalda.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the NALDA Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the NALDA registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Information
NALDA Recruitment Update
To stay updated regarding the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NALDA recruitment 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The NALDA recruitment process is free. It attract no Fee