NAPTIN recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The NAPTIN recruitment form can be accessed via the NAPTIN recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the NAPTIN 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and NAPTIN recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NAPTIN 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for NAPTIN jobs here.
NAPTIN Recruitment Portal 2022
The NAPTIN recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.naptin.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online NAPTIN recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
NAPTIN Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicant must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How to Apply for NAPTIN Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.naptin.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
NAPTIN Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NAPTIN 2022 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.