NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022. Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment form, NDDC application portal www.nddc.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page. Niger Delta Development Commission offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues.
The purpose of the 2021/2022 NDDC recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for people who can demonstrate substantial relevant experience and for young and vibrant graduates like you. All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the agency.
The mission and vision of the Niger Delta Development Commission is to offer a lasting solution to the socio-economic difficulties of the Niger Delta Region and to facilitate the rapid and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is ecologically regenerative, socially stable, economically prosperous, and politically peaceful.
The Niger Delta Development Commission master plan includes:
- Rural, urban, regional planning and housing
- Environment and hydrology
- Agriculture and aquaculture (with focus on economic activities)
- Community Development
- Transport (infrastructure)
- Governance and capacity development
- Small and medium enterprises
- Water supply
- Energy (electricity)
- Large-scale industry
- Waste management and sanitation
- Social welfare
- Conflict prevention
- Financial instruments and access
- Investment promotion
- Arts, Sports and Culture
- Women and Youth employment
- Solid minerals
- Vocational training (with focus on employment generation)
The Niger Delta Development Commission has completed over 8,000 projects since 2015 in all regions. Over 3,300 projects are currently ongoing and over 1,400 newly awarded projects are on ground. So what are you waiting for? Unlock your full potential with this agency and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
Read on to learn more about the NDDC Recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
The NDDC recruitment portal is not currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Not interested in the Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment. There are other jobs in Nigeria that might interest you.
General Requirements for the NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022
Below are the requirements listed on the NDDC recruitment portal. You must satisfy the following requirements to qualify for full-time employment.
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must have good knowledge of the Niger Delta region
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- B.Sc, HND, ND
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
How to Apply for the NDDC Recruitment
To apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Niger Delta Development Commission official web portal at https://nddc.gov.ng/
- Sign up for an account
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application and take printout for future references
- Successful candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
FAQs about the Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment
1. Do I need a degree to work at Niger Delta Development Commission?
If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. An applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
2. When is the NDDC Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline for the NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
To stay updated regarding the Niger Delta Development Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly. We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the NDDC recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.