NDLEA News today on Recruitment 2022. See the latest news regarding the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment below.
In this article, you will get all the latest news on NDLEA Recruitment. So read on to see what is trending right now. See today’s news on NDLEA recruitment below.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency to begin 2022/2023 recruitment exercise. See the latest trends below.
NDLEA recruitment for the 2022/2023 session will soon commence. The Agency is looking for suitable and qualified candidates who are willing and able to work to help with preventing the distribution, export, storage, production, and smuggling of hard and illegal drugs. See more details below.
Latest News on NDLEA Recruitment 2022
www.ndlea.gov.ng recruitment portal is currently open. The www.ndlea.gov.ng is the official NDLEA recruitment portal.
- To avoid falling into the wrong hands, do not register on any other website other than the official NDLEA recruitment portal.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is determined to ensure that the current recruitment exercise conforms to acceptable standards necessary for an ideal NDLEA officer the Nigerian people deserve.
Candidates interested in applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment can do so via the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment portal www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Entry Requirements for NDLEA recruitment
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- Two (2) recent passport sized photographs
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
Latest Update on NDLEA Recruitment
We will share updates on NDLEA recruitment from time to time. Therefore, to stay updated regarding the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment news, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NDLEA News today on recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.