www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng registration portal 2023. In this article, we will show you how to register for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment via the official NDLEA registration portal.
www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng registration portal is currently open. This web page will show you how to register successfully on the official recruitment portal. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
Read on to learn more about 2023 NDLEA recruitment and the opportunities that await you.
Top Searches for this recruitment
- NDLEA application portal for registration
- NDLEA registration portal 2023
- www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng portal/website
- NDLEA portal registration
- www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng registration portal
www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng Registration Portal for NDLEA Recruitment
www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng registration portal is currently open. The NDLEA portal will be used to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment.
This web page will show you how to register for the ongoing NDLEA recruitment. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need for a successful application is on this page.
This article is for all who are interested in joining the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency to prevent the distribution, export, storage, production, and smuggling of hard and illegal drugs. If you are one of them, then this article is for you.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
But before you apply for the NDLEA recruitment, we request that you read and understand all relevant information regarding this year’s recruitment process before going further to register.
www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng NDLEA Recruitment Portal
The www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng portal is the official portal where interested candidates can get access and apply for the NDLEA recruitment for the 2023/2024 session.
To take advantage of this marvelous opportunity, visit the portal today and start the online registration process without delay.
How to Register on www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng Registration Portal
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency invites you to register on the NDLEA recruitment portal. This is your gateway to new opportunities.
To register for the NDLEA recruitment on the official registration portal, carefully follow the procedures outlined below. Make sure you are who you said you are.
- Visit the official registration portal via www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng on your smart phone, laptop, or tablet
- Click on Apply Now
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
Important Points to Note on NDLEA Registration Portal
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- To avoid being scammed, do not register for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment via any other website other than the official www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng registration portal.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Selection will be based on the conditions and criteria set by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- The NDLEA recruitment registration process is free. There is no application fee.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng Registration Portal Update
To stay updated regarding the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Others will be glad to hear about your experience. Why not hit the share buttons to spread the news?
Leave a Reply