NECO recruitment 2021/2022. More details regarding the National Examination Council registration portal www.neco.gov.ng, application form, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
NECO Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. This article outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in the 2021 recruitment exercise.
In this article, we will provide vital information on how to apply for the ongoing NECO recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful journey.
So if you know you have what it takes to apply for this job, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need to be recruited. Read on to learn more.
About National Examination Council (NECO)
The National Examination Council is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and November/December respectively.
One of the core mandates of the Council as espoused in the enabling Act is the conduct of the Senior School Certificate Examination for internal and external candidates.
Other examinations conducted by the Council are: National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) and Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
The Council is expected to:
- Give the citizens of Nigeria a vision of the great potentials
- Assist in the development of sound education
- Ensure that educational standards are maintained in the country
- Provide gainful employment
In redefining the future of the Nigerian child through quality assessment, National Examination Council (NECO) is guided by the following values
- Team work
Can you abide by those values? If so, then you are one step away from securing a place at the National Examination Council and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
General Requirements for the NECO Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Examination Council recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- Applicant interested in the NECO recruitment must not be over 40 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
How To Apply For the NECO Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.neco.gov.ng or www.mynecoexams.com and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
OR submit your application letter and CV to;
National Examinations Council (NECO) Km 8,
Bida Road, P.M.B 159,
OR send by E-mail to;
Your application letter should indicate the following:
- Your full names
- State of Origin
- Date of Birth
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Number
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
FAQs about the National Examination Council
1. Is NECO currently recruiting for 2021?
The National Examination Council recruitment is currently ongoing. Interested candidates are required to visit the official recruitment portal and submit an application.
2. When is the NECO Recruitment 2021/2022 Closing date?
The National Examination Council recruitment deadline 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
3. How can I apply for NECO Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the National Examination Council recruitment portal at www.neco.gov.ng and start an application. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
NECO Recruitment Update 2021
To stay updated regarding the National Examination Council recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the NECO Recruitment 2021/2022, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The application form is free.