NEXIT Registration Portal 2021. In this article, we will show you how to register for the CBN empowerment programmes for Npower beneficiaries via the official NEXIT Portal.
nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup registration portal is currently open. This web page will show you how to register on NEXIT Platform for CBN empowerment options. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
This article is for all the former N-Power beneficiaries. If you are one of them, then this article is for you. The Federal Government is very proud of the results you have achieved so far as a result of your time and training in the N-Power Programme.
The Government believes that you will pass all that you have learned over the years into successful ventures that will create more opportunities for you and others. Achieving your dreams requires hard work which you are now halfway through.
Read on to learn more about this CBN intervention programme and the opportunities that awaits you.
Top Searches for this Programme
- NEXIT CBN portal registration
- Npower NEXIT portal registration
- nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup portal
- NEXIT Registration portal for Npower Beneficiaries
- NEXIT portal/website
- NEXIT application portal for registration
- NEXIT Portal Email update form
So if you are interested in the CBN intervention programmes, then log on to the NEXIT portal and provide all the necessary information.
But before you apply for the N-power NEXIT Programme, we request that you read and understand all relevant information regarding this programme before going further to register.
- 1 About NEXIT Registration Portal
- 2 General Requirements for the NPower NEXIT Registration Portal
- 3 How to Register on Npower NEXIT Portal
About NEXIT Registration Portal
N-Power NEXIT registration portal is a platform created by the Federal Government for all N-power beneficiaries. The platform was developed in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs and the Central bank of Nigeria. With the NEXIT portal, all N-power beneficiaries will be able to access all the CBN empowerment options and apply for the various economic, entrepreneurship, and empowerment programmes provided by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The NEXIT Portal is the official portal where N-power beneficiaries can get access to all the CBN empowerment programmes as part of their transition package.
To take advantage of this golden opportunity, visit the portal today and start the online registration process without delay.
General Requirements for the NPower NEXIT Registration Portal
Candidates who wish to apply for the CBN Empowerment programmes for N-power Beneficiaries must meet the following conditions:
- You Must Be Nigerian by Birth
- You Must be N-Power Batch A and B beneficiary
- Not currently engaged in any government establishment (whether State or Federal Government)
- You must have a NIN Number issued by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
- Educational Qualification Credentials
- Must meet the criteria and conditions set by the Central Bank of Nigeria (More information on the official portal)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Your NPVN number
- Deployment letter from place of primary assignment
- Must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identity Card, Voter’s Card, Driver Licence, or International Passport, or NIN Number)
- Must accept the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) empowerment programme as exit package
This Nexit plan package comes with many opportunities. Why not show you embrace this opportunity by registering today.
See Also: NEXIT Portal Login Link
How to Register on Npower NEXIT Portal
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs Disaster Management and Social Development invites you to register into the NEXIT Portal. This is your gateway to new opportunities.
With the following steps, you will be able to register and select any of the available empowerment programmes available for you. To register for the CBN Empowerment for N-power Beneficiaries, carefully follow the procedures outline below.
- Visit the N-power NEXIT web portal via https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup
- Enter your registered E-mail Address as an N-Power Beneficiary
- Enter your password (remember to keep your password confidential)
- Confirm your password (repeat the same password to confirm it)
- Enter your registered First Name
- Enter your registered Surname
- Enter your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Agree the terms and policy by ticking the small box below the application form
- Then click on ‘Submit‘
- You will be redirected to an E-mail activation page
- Re-enter your email address and click on the ‘Resend Activation Mail‘
- The verification mail will be sent to your E-mail
- To activate your account, go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail
- Re-login into the NEXIT portal and provide all the necessary information (Make sure you are who you said you are)
Important Points to Note on N-power NEXIT CBN Registration Portal
- Use the same name and E-mail you use in registering for Npower. If you encounter any issues while registering, contact the NSIP team via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To avoid being scammed, do not register for the CBN Empowerment for Npower Beneficiaries via any other website other than the official Npower NEXIT registration portal.
- Selection will be based on the conditions and criteria set by the Central Bank of Nigeria
- The NEXIT Portal registration process is free. There is no application fee.
- The portal will be used to determine the suitability of exited beneficiaries for various CBN-affiliated programmes.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted via E-mail
FAQs about the CBN Empowerment NEXIT Registration Portal
1. Who Can Apply for the Npower NEXIT Programme?
All former N-power Beneficiaries are eligible to apply.
2. How can I apply for the CBN Empowerment programmes?
To apply, visit the Npower NEXIT registration portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup and start an online application. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the CBN Empowerment NEXIT Registration Portal Closing date?
The deadline for the Npower NEXIT registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng Registration Portal Update
To stay updated regarding the Npower NEXIT registration portal for Npower Beneficiaries, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NEXIT Portal registration 2021 for Npower Beneficiaries, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.
Others will be glad to hear from your experience. Why not hit the share buttons to spread the news.