NGC Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 Nigeria Gas Company recruitment exercise. Apply for a job position at the Nigeria Gas Company here.
Do you want to take your career further with the Nigeria Gas Company? If yes, then it might interest you to know that the Nigeria Gas Company is looking for young, energetic men and women interested in careers in the gas industry to join the NNPC Group.
The Nigeria Gas Company recruitment process is ongoing. Learn more about the registration process below.
You May Also Like: Chevron Recruitment
About Nigeria Gas Company (NGC)
The Nigerian Gas Company Limited (NGC) was established in 1988 as one of the eleven (11) subsidiaries of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The company was initially established to efficiently gather, treat, transmit and market Nigeria’s natural gas and its by-products to major industrial and utility gas distribution companies in Nigeria and neighboring countries.
It is charged with the responsibility of developing an efficient gas industry to fully serve Nigeria’s energy and industrial feed-stock needs through an integrated gas pipeline network and also to export natural gas to the West African Sub-region.
In order to deliver efficient services to the numerous customers, the company is seeking suitably and qualified candidates to fill up the available vacancies.
So you are advised to read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines if you want to make it through the recruitment process.
Entry Requirements for Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment 2021/2022
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years at the time of application
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any of the following abnormalities: Hearing difficulties, Sight problem, Previous major orthopedic operation, Fracture, Flat foot, stammering, or any other disabilities
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire should not be more than 45 years of age
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire must have not less than 6 years of relevant work experience
- Interested applicants must be of good character
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
You May Also Like: NNPC Recruitment
How to Apply for NGC Recruitment
To view a list of current vacancies with full job descriptions and application requirements, visit the official recruitment portal today.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at ngc.nnpcgroup.com and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Visit the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation official web portal at nnpcgroup.com
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Choose between the Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
FAQs about Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment
1. Is Nigeria Gas Company currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the ongoing NGC recruitment can do so via the Nigeria Gas Company recruitment portal ngc.nnpcgroup.com.
2. How can I apply for the NGC Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Nigeria Gas Company recruitment portal at ngc.nnpcgroup.com and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
Check Also: Shell Recruitment
To stay updated regarding the available job vacancies at Nigeria Gas Company, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NGC recruitment 2021, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Nigeria Gas Company recruitment process is free.