NHIS Recruitment 2023/2024. More details regarding the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment portal www.nhis.gov.ng, requirements, application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
Are you interested in this year’s NHIS Recruitment? If you know you have what it takes to be a Pharmacists, Medical Doctors, Laboratory Scientists, or Nurses/Midwives, then this web page is for you. Our earnest prayer is that you succeed in this year’s recruitment process. That is why we took the time to write this article to guide you.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in this year’s NHIS recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
About National Health Insurance Scheme
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost (Easy access to healthcare for all).
The National Health Insurance Scheme is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
- C= Committed
- R= Responsive
- E= Efficient
- A= Accountable
- T= Transparent
- E= Equity
Can you abide by those values? If so, then you are one step away from securing a place at any National Health Insurance Scheme offices and giving your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Read on to learn more.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment
- NHIS recruitment 2023 portal
- NHIS salary
- NHIS jobs
- National Health Insurance Scheme website
- NHIS recruitment form
- www.nhis.gov.ng portal
Available NHIS Vacancies
- Asst General Manager Medical (NHIS/01/AG)
- Assistant Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/AM)
- Senior Manager Medical (NHIS/01/SM)
- Principal Manager Medical (NHIS/01/PM)
- Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/MG)
- Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/OF)
- Senior Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/SO)
- Manager Medical (NHIS/01/MG)
- Asst Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/AM)
- Senior Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/SM)
- Principal Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/PM)
- Senior Officer MLS (NHIS/04/SO),
- Assistant Manager MLS (NHIS/04/AM)
- Manager MLS (NHIS/04/MG)
- Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/MG)
- Officer MLS (NHIS/04/OF),
General Requirements for the NHIS Recruitment 2023/2024
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Strong team spirit
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Current licence to practice issued by the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- Full registration with the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- Possession of post-graduate qualification in public health, family medicine, health planning and management or equivalent is an added advantage and desired for higher positions.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Qualified Nurse (i.e. BNSc or its equivalent, Registered Nurse/Midwife [RN/RM] or other specialized areas of Nursing)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree/, or their equivalent, recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Experience and skill in monitoring and evaluation of healthcare services and facilities is desired
- Note that for positions above the entry point for each cadre, appropriate number of years with cognate experience are required
How To Apply For the NHIS Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
Application letters attached with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificate with the Application/State Code clearly written on the envelop should be addressed to the Executive Secretary/ CEO, National Health Insurance Scheme, Corporate Headquarters, Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way Utako District, P.M.B 400 Garki Abuja, F.C.T.
All duly completed applications should be sent to [email protected] and hard copies must be submitted to the respective NHIS state office of interest. For addresses of state offices visit the official web portal at www.nhis.gov.ng.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
For more information on how to apply, visit the official recruitment portal via www.nhis.gov.ng.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- NEMA Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Appy For FRSC Job
- Coca Cola Job Vacancies
- NPA Job Vacancies
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
FAQs about the National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment
1. Is NHIS currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment can do so via the NHIS recruitment portal www.nhis.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for the NHIS Recruitment 2023?
To apply, visit the NHIS recruitment portal at www.nhis.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the NHIS Recruitment 2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment 2023 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment process is free.
To stay updated regarding the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NHIS recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
Leave a Reply