NHIS Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022. See more details regarding the National Health Insurance Scheme list of successful candidates, required documents, and other related information below.
This article is for applicants who apply for the Independent National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment. If you are among the applicants, then this article is for you.
The information provided on this page will show you how to check your name and download the NHIS shortlisted candidates in PDF format, how the National Health Insurance Scheme screening and examination will be conducted, and other related information you may wish to know.
We provide the latest information regarding the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment selection process. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Top Searches For this Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- NHIS List of Shortlisted Candidates
- NHIS Screening Date
- NHIS website
- NHIS Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
NHIS Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
The NHIS shortlisted candidates will soon be out. The National Health Insurance Scheme list will include the names of all successful applicants who took part in the NHIS online application and have met the requirements.
The list will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful candidates from all the states of the federation will be able to check their names and other related information such as screening venues, required materials, etc. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
How to Check the NHIS Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
NHIS shortlisted candidates is not yet out. All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official recruitment portal. Also, the National Health Insurance Scheme officials will notify all successful candidates via E-mail. So check your E-mail address regularly for updates regarding the National Health Insurance Scheme shortlisted candidates and screening centers.
Alternatively, you can visit the official National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment portal at www.nhis.gov.ng. for updates.
- Visit the NHIS recruitment portal via www.nhis.gov.ng and check your name.
- Being among the shortlisted candidates is not a guarantee that you will be selected. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date, time, and examination center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Candidates that passed the National Health Insurance Scheme screening and interview will qualify for full-time employment.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about NHIS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
1. Is the NHIS Shortlisted Candidates List for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the NHIS Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 is out. Check the National Health Insurance Scheme Shortlisted Candidates portal at www.nhis.gov.ng regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated once the list is out.
2. How Can I Check the NHIS Shortlisted Candidates?
You will be notified via E-mail or Phone number. Also, the NHIS Shortlisted Candidates will be published on the official web portal at www.nhis.gov.ng.
3. What are the Required Documents for the National Health Insurance Scheme Screening 2021
- Recent Passport photographs
- Educational certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
This web page will updated automatically as soon as the NHIS Shortlisted Candidates is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Note: Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the NHIS shortlisted candidates 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.