Nigeria Customs service recruitment form is Out. Nigeria Customs recruitment form for 2021/2022 is now available online. See how to apply for the Nigeria Customs recruitment below.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Customs recruitment application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See more details below.
The Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form is Out. In this article, we will provide vital information on how to apply for the NCS recruitment, and other related information that will scale you through the recruitment process.
You May Also Like: Nigerian Navy Recruitment
So if you are interested in the ongoing recruitment, we advised you to read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines if you want to make it through the recruitment process.
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2021 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment exercise.
To be among the shortlisted candidates in this year’s recruitment exercise, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
This comprehensive article serves as a guide to all interested candidates. So read on to learn more about the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this marvelous opportunity.
- The Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form is free
- Before applying, remember that you are only allowed to apply for one position. Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Ensure all your details are carefully scanned and uploaded on the official portal
Entry Requirements for Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2021/2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing NCS recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Present a certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary of their Local Governments.
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for female and 1.70 metres for male candidates respectively
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicant must be not disabled in any form
- Must be willing to honor and respect your superior officers
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc), or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of application
- Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage
See Also: Nigerian Army Recruitment
Steps to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021
Below is a summary of the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application form
- Personal Information – This section contains your address, Phone number, Name, State of Origin, Zip code, Local Government Area, Marital Status, Gender, Date of Birth, emergency contact number
- Passport – This section is where you upload your passport Image
- Professional Qualification
- O’Level Information
- Additional Information
- Summary of your Details
- Document Uploads
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Click on the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Uploaded all your documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application.
You May Also Like: Nigerian Police Recruitment
FAQs about Nigeria Customs Recruitment
1. Is Nigeria Customs currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment can do so via the Nigeria Customs service recruitment portal vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021?
To apply, visit the Nigeria Customs recruitment portal at vacancy.customs.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 Closing date?
The deadline for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
4. What are the Required Documents for the NCS Recruitment
- Educational Certificates (Original and Photocopies)
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Recent passport photography. Must meet the Nigeria custom passport specification (600px x 600px)
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification (International passport, Voter’s card, National ID Card, Driver’s license)
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Acknowledgment form
- Parent/guardian consent form
- Local government attestation form.
To stay updated regarding the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Customs recruitment form 2021, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.