Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022. This article is for applicants who applied for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment. If you are among the candidates, then this comprehensive article is for you. We wish you good luck as you embark on your journey to secure a job at NCS.
Screening, examination, and training will be conducted for all successful applicants. The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail. Candidates that passed the Nigeria Customs Service screening will qualify for full-time employment.
Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates will soon be published. This web page will update automatically as soon as the Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the NCS Shortlisted Candidates to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
You May Also Like: Jobs in Nigeria for graduates.
Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 PDF List for all State
The Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates is released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Functions of the Nigeria Custom Service
- Security of lives and properties
- Engaging in Planning, researching, and enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilization
- Helps in eradicating substandard goods
- Generating statistics for Budgetary and planning purposes
- Working hand in hand with other government agencies in ports and borders, etc
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents
- Monitors the flow of goods and services entering and leaving the country
- Registration and designation of collecting banks
- Anti-Smuggling activities
- Accounting and collection of Revenue (Excise/Import Duties & other Taxes /Levies)
How to check the Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
To check the Nigeria Customs Service shortlisted candidates, follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Log on to the official NCS portal at http://www.customs.gov.ng/
- The link to check and download the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the homepage.
- Click on the link to check your name and download in PDF format
- Login with your username and password
- Provide all the credentials
- Open the list and check your name and other details.
- Take note of the date, centers, and required materials
You May Also Like: Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today.
Important Point to Note:
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
- You must be physically and medically fit
- You must not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively
- Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Applicant must be not disabled in any form
- You must be willing to honor and respect your superior officers
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- Candidates must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions
- Successful candidates will take part in the interview and Screening examination. So prepare well in advance
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates
1. Is the list of Successful candidates out?
The Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates can be access via http://www.customs.gov.ng/
2. When was the Nigeria Custom established?
The Nigeria Custom Service was founded in 1891
3. When is Nigeria Customs Service Training Date?
The training date will be announced once the Nigerian Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates is out.
4. What is the Required Documents for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Recent passport photography. Must meet the Nigeria custom passport specification (600px x 600px)
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification (International passport, Voter’s card, National ID Card, Driver’s license)
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- ND, HND or B.Sc
- Acknowledgment form
- Medical Report
- Parent/guardian consent form
- Local government attestation form.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.