Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The NIS recruitment form can be accessed via the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment website.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is set to recruit 5000 personnel and you can be among the recruited persons if you have all the necessary credentials.
The Nigeria Immigration Service has announced its 2022 recruitment exercise. Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service, the application is open to all civilians.
However, serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and NIS recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the available job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service 2022 recruitment exercise via the www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng portal without any hindrance. So read on to see how to apply and fill out the NIS registration form 2022 below.
The NIS recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the Nigeria Immigration recruitment process and how to login and fill the Nigeria Immigration application form online through the official NIS recruitment website 2022.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is one of the best federal government jobs in Nigeria. Before applying for the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing Nigeria Immigration recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Form Portal 2022
We wish to inform the general public that the Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The Nigeria Immigration Service invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the Nigeria Immigration Service to submit an application.
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form 2022 can be accessed via the official recruitment portal. Interested applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment only through the official NIS registration portal.
Job vacancies at the Nigeria Immigration Service are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the NIS recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Nigeria Immigration Service. If you are interested in the ongoing 2022 Nigeria Immigration recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the NIS screening exercise thereby increasing your chances of being recruited. Below are the requirements. Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
General Requirements for NIS Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following requirements;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Free from debt and no form of financial embarrassment
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must pass drugs test
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption letter
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- The candidate’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
How to Apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing NIS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NIS official web portal at https://www.immigration.gov.ng/ and click on the Application Guidelines in the middle of the web page OR visit www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Register with a valid E-mail account
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Candidates are advised to print out referees and security Clarence and complete it for submission during screening. Once successful, your name will appear on the NIS shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
The deadline for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest update.
Latest Nigeria Immigration Recruitment News 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Nigeria Immigration Service, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NIS recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.