Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The NIS recruitment form can be accessed via the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment website.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and NIS recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is one of the best federal government jobs in Nigeria. Before applying for the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Read this comprehensive article to the end so as not to miss out on any information. Working with this agency is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
Top searches for this Job:
- Immigration service 2022/2023
- NIS recruitment portal 2022/2023
- NIS latest news
- Nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date
- Nigeria immigration service shortlisted candidate
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following requirements;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Free from debt and no form of financial embarrassment
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must pass drugs test
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption letter
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- The candidate’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
Applicants with any of the following physical challenges need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
- Defective eyesight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Medical challenges
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Hearing-impaired (deaf)
- Bent knees
- Hunched back
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Women with pregnancy need not apply
Nigeria Immigration Service Core Mandate
- Border surveillance and patrol
- The issuance of residence permits to foreigners in Nigeria
- The issuance of travel documents
- The control of persons entering or leaving Nigeria
- Enforcement of laws and regulations
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing NIS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NIS official web portal at https://www.immigration.gov.ng/ and click on the Application Guidelines in the middle of the web page OR visit www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Register with a valid E-mail account
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Candidates are advised to print out referees and security Clarence and complete it for submission during screening. Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
When is the NIS Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified regarding the latest update.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NIS recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.