Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021. NIS recruitment form, educational qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
NIS Recruitment 2020/2021 process has commenced. The purpose of the 2020/2021 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant graduates like you.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is one of the best federal government jobs in Nigeria. Before applying for the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Read this comprehensive article to the end so as not to miss out on any information. Working with this agency is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
Top searches for this Job:
- Immigration service 2020/2021
- NIS recruitment portal 2020/2021
- NIS latest news
- Nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date
- NIS screening date
- List of successful candidate for Nigerian
- Nigeria immigration service shortlisted candidate
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form for the 2020/2021 NIS recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
General Requirements for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Free from debt and no form of financial embarrassment
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must pass drugs test
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption letter
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Candidate’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
- Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Medical challenges
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Bent knees
- Hunched back
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Women with pregnancy need not apply
Nigeria Immigration Service Core Mandate
- Border surveillance and patrol
- The issuance of residence permits to foreigners in Nigeria
- The issuance of travel documents
- The control of persons entering or leaving Nigeria
- Enforcement of laws and regulations
How to Apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply for the ongoing NIS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NIS official web portal at https://www.immigration.gov.ng/ and click on the Application Guidelines in the middle of the web page OR visit www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Register with a valid E-mail account
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
There will be Computer Based Test for Shortlisted candidates. Time and date will be communicated via E-mail or phone number. Candidates are advised to print out referees and security Clarence and complete it for submission during screening.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
1. Is the NIS Recruitment form for 2020/2021 out?
Yes. We will update this page once the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form for 2020/2021 is out. Check the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal at https://www.immigration.gov.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
2. How much is the NIS Recruitment form?
The form for the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service is free. Download the form online on the NIS recruitment official website at https://www.immigration.gov.ng/
3. When is the NIS Recruitment 2020/2021 Closing date?
The deadline for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020/2021 registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment for 2020/2021 session.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.