Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment 2023/2024 portal is now enabled. More details regarding the Peace Corps of Nigeria 2023 recruitment portal, requirements, job application form, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
Peace Corps Nigeria recruitment form 2023 is out! Learn more about the registration process below.
In this article, we have provided vital information on how to apply for the Peace Corps of Nigeria recruitment. Whether you have specialized skills, professional experience, or just starting your career, the Peace Corps of Nigeria is a great place to work.
You May Also Like: Nigeria Police Recruitment
This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Nigeria Peace Corps recruitment exercise. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- Peace Corps of Nigeria website
- Peace Corps of Nigeria recruitment 2023
- Peace Corps Recruitment 2023
Entry Requirements for the Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment 2023/2024
- You must be a Nigerian citizen before you can apply
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must not belong to any secret cult group or society
- Must be free from any of the following abnormalities: Hearing difficulties, Sight problem, Previous major orthopedic operation, Fracture, Flat foot, Pregnant women, stammering, or any other disabilities
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good character
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the ongoing recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
You May Also Like: Nigerian Army Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment
To view a list of current vacancies with full job descriptions and application requirements, visit the official recruitment portal today.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.peacecorpsofnigeria.org and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment Form Update 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigeria Peace Corps recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Peace Corps 2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.