Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date 2023 is officially announced. More details regarding the Nigeria Police Medical Screening date, time, venues, required documents, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Are you among the applicants that applied for the Nigeria Police recruitment? If yes, then have you been pre-selected for the Nigeria Police Medical Screening exercise? If so, then this article is for you.
Read on so as to know the Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date, venue, time, requirements, and other related information that will help you scale through the medical process.
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date 2023
The Nigeria Police shortlisted candidate is out. Successful candidates will soon begin medical screening at all zonal Police headquarters. See details below.
The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform the general public, especially shortlisted candidates who passed the Nigeria Police recruitment aptitude test that there is going to be a Medical Screening Exercise nationwide.
The Nigeria Police Medical Screening is scheduled to take place soon at all Police zonal headquarters simultaneously.
We will update this page as soon as the Nigeria Police Medical Screening date is announced. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the date to be announced soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Requirements
Successful candidates are to appear at the medical screening venues in
- White round neck T-shirt
- White shorts and
- White Canvass.
The exact time for the Nigeria Police Medical Screening is usually 7 AM. Candidates are to report at the venues with
- Acknowledgment Letters
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs (white background) and
- Original print-out of their Guarantor’s Form
Candidates who are yet to check their names are advised to do so via the official Nigeria Police recruitment portal policerecruitment.gov.ng before it is too late.
- Applicants are also advised to conduct themselves properly
- Every activity pertaining to this recruitment exercise is closely monitored. So all candidates must resist all forms of undue influences
- Successful candidates are advised to report early at the medical screening venues on days indicated in their invitations.
- Candidates who fail to report at the Medical screening centers indicated against their States will be automatically disqualified
- Candidates are to come along with their online printout form and two passports size photographs
- Shortlisted Candidates are to appear in white shorts and vest at the Police Zonal Headquarters on the date indicated against their names
- Candidates who are not shortlisted are warned not to go near the venue of the exercise or risk being arrested
- Failure to report at the Nigeria Police Medical Screening center within the stipulated time will mean that the candidate has declined the offer.
We wish you the very best during your medical screening.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Police Medical Screening date and venue 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
Leave a Reply