Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. The Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment (Basic Military Training Course) application process can be accessed via https://airforce.mil.ng.
Application for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment is open for all interested and qualified candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment, you need to know vital information regarding this year’s Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
Are you interested in being a member of the Nigerian Air Force? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this golden opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand out from the rest of the candidates. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
The Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Online Registration starts on 2nd March 2021 and closes on 30th March 2021. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply via the official recruitment portal at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/. Applicants are to apply once.
But before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements.
General Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2021/2022
Below are the general guidelines for applicants of year 2021 Nigerian airforce trade and non-trade men/women recruitment exercise.
All candidates must meet certain requirements before applying for the Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be physically and medically fit.
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Not be less than 1.63 metres or 5.3ft for female and 1.66 metres or 5.4ft for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022
- All applicants must be single.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB (For tradesmen and tradeswomen)
How to apply for Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Click the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on start application again
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Agree that you have read and understood the instructions by ticking the box
- Create an account with an active E-mail and phone number
- Enter your details correctly
- Submit your application
Applicants are advised to print out the under-listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
Take note of your Application Number after the registration.
Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the recruitment portal.
- The application form for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Guide
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Portal
- Apply Today Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Application Portal
- See Nigeria Police Recruitment Procedure
- TETFUND Job Portal
- NNPC Job Recruitment Information
- How to Apply For NDLEA Recruitment
- See Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Guide
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.