Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment 2020 is ongoing. The Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment (Basic Military Training Course) application process can be accessed via https://airforce.mil.ng.
Application for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment is open for all interested and qualified candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment, you need to know vital information regarding this year’s Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
Are you interested in being a member of the Nigerian Air Force? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this golden opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand out from the rest of the candidates.
The Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment portal is currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment
1. Is the Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment form for 2020 out?
Yes. The Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment form for 2020 is out. We will update this page once the form is out. Check the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment portal at https://airforce.mil.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
2. How much is the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment form?
The Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment form is free. Download the form online on the official website at https://airforce.mil.ng/
3. What is the Salary Structure of the Nigerian Air Force?
- Trainee: N10,250
- Aircraftman woman: N53,890
- Lance Corporal: N55,840
- Corporal: N58,650
- Sergeant: N69,280
- Flight Sergeant: N87,120
- Warrant Officer: N101,980
- Master Warrant Officer: N165,700
- Air Warrant Officer: N171,800
- Pilot Officer: N187,160
- Flying Officer: N218,400
- Flight Lieutenant: N232,490
- Squadron Leader: N248,000
- Wing Comdr: N342,590
- Group Captain: N352,640
- Air Commodore: N677,900
- Air Vice-Marshal: N1,376,340
- Air Marshal: N1,486,450
- Air Chief Marshal: N1,724,280
4. What is BMTC in Nigerian Air Force?
BMTC stands for Basic Military Training Course. It is a short period training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
5. When is the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the Nigerian Air Force BMTC registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment for 2020/2021 session.
This web page will updated automatically as soon as the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2020/2021
All candidates must meet the following conditions before applying for the Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be physically and medically fit.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bow legs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying for assistant chaplains/imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- National Identity Card
- NCE , OND, NABTEB, RN/RM, or City & Guild Certificate
- Applicants must be single
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parent or guardians and Next of Kin.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants with professional qualifications must be legally registered with the relevant authorities recognized by Nigerian Laws at the beginning of cadet training.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
How to apply for the Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at https://airforce.mil.ng/
- Click on Careers at the top right corner to the page
- Select the BMTC service
- Create an account with an active E-mail and phone number
- Enter your details correctly
- Submit your application
- Print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application
- Attestation form, Local Government Indigence Form, and Acknowledgement Form
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Job Portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Guide
- EFCC Recruitment Portal
- Apply Today Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Application Portal
- See Nigeria Police Recruitment Procedure
- NNPC Job Recruitment Information
- How to Apply For NDLEA Recruitment
- See Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Guide
- The application form for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
At the time of writing this article, the BMTC recruitment date was not disclosed. The recruitment date is now published. Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020. Applicants are to apply once.
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment interview exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
To stay updated, keeping visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.