Nigerian Air force Screening Date 2021/2022. We provide accurate information on Nigerian Air force examination centers, screening date, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know.
The Nigerian Air force has officially announced the date for the 2020 NAF screening nationwide. If you are among the Nigerian Air force shortlisted candidates, then you need to know the requirements and other related information that will help you stand out from the rest of the candidates.
We created this web page for applicants like you. Our earnest prayer is that you succeed in this year’s Nigerian Air force recruitment. That is why we took the time to write this article to guide you. Read on to get the full details.
You May Also Like: Latest federal government jobs in Nigeria.
Top searches for this ongoing recruitment:
- Nigerian Air force recruitment examination date
- Nigerian Air force Screening Date
- NAF Screening Date
- Nigerian Air force shortlisted candidate
- Nigerian Air force recruitment 2021
- NAF recruitment portal 2021
- NAF latest news
Nigerian Air force Screening Date, Examination Centres and Requirements 2021/2022
To prove you were the one who fills out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the Nigerian Air force screening center.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid means of identification e.g an International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card or Drivers License
- Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials
- 2 White vests
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes
- 2 Blue PT Shorts
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Masks
How to Check Nigerian Air force Screening Date and Examination Center
The Nigerian Air force will notify you regarding the screening date and examination center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. To stay updated, visit the official web portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng or https://airforce.mil.ng/.
Important Point to Note:
- You must be physically and medically fit
- You must not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively.
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- Candidates must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions
- Successful candidates will take part in the interview and Screening examination. So prepare well in advance
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
You May Also Like: Latest job vacancies in Nigeria today.
What You Should Know About the Nigerian Air force
1. What is DSSC in Nigerian Air Force?
DSSC stands for Direct Short Service Commission. It is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields.
Training period for the Direct Short Service Commission is usually six months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
2. What is BMTC in Nigerian Air Force?
BMTC stands for Basic Military Training Course. It is a short period training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
3. What is the Salary Structure of the Nigerian Air Force?
- Trainee: N10,250
- Aircraftman woman: N53,890
- Lance Corporal: N55,840
- Corporal: N58,650
- Sergeant: N69,280
- Flight Sergeant: N87,120
- Warrant Officer: N101,980
- Master Warrant Officer: N165,700
- Air Warrant Officer: N171,800
- Pilot Officer: N187,160
- Flying Officer: N218,400
- Flight Lieutenant: N232,490
- Squadron Leader: N248,000
- Wing Comdr: N342,590
- Group Captain: N352,640
- Air Commodore: N677,900
- Air Vice-Marshal: N1,376,340
- Air Marshal: N1,486,450
- Air Chief Marshal: N1,724,280
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air force screening date and examination centers, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.