Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022. How to Check your name and download the Nigerian Air force shortlisted names in PDF format.
You are on this page because you are interested in knowing whether the Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates 2021 is out, right? If so, then you are on the right page.
The list for the Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates 2021 is out. This web page will be updated as soon as the Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates is released. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the PDF list to be released soon, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please note that TopNigerianJobs doesn’t have any influence on the ongoing Nigerian Air force recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Check Also: Trending Recruitment in Nigeria.
Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 PDF List for all State
The Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates is released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
FAQS About the Nigerian Air force
1. What is DSSC in Nigerian Air Force?
DSSC stands for Direct Short Service Commission. It is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields.
Training period for the Direct Short Service Commission is usually six months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
2. What is BMTC in Nigerian Air Force?
BMTC stands for Basic Military Training Course. It is a short period training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
Important Point to Note:
- You must be physically and medically fit
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- Candidates must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions
- Successful candidates will take part in the interview and Screening examination. So prepare well in advance
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
How to check the Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Log on to the official NAF portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- The link to check and download the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the link to check your name and download in PDF format
- Take note of the required materials
Candidates are to report at the screening center with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials
- 2 White vests
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes
- 2 Blue PT Shorts
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Masks
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, feel free to let us know. Top Nigerian Jobs team will respond in no time.