Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022. The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) application process can be accessed via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
In this article, we provide vital information regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC recruitment process, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may which to know.
The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment portal is currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page. Also, there are other job Vacancies in Nigeria that might interest you.
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is for graduates with degrees and certificates. So if you are a graduate looking for a job, or have been dreaming of being a member of the Nigerian Army, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Read on to get the full details.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet.
- Not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Interested applicants must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates must be between the ages of 22 and 30 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Valid means of identification such as the National Identity Card, an International passport, Voters Card
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- BSC, HND, NCE, Certificate
- Applicants must be single
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Interested candidates must have an NYSC Certificate or NYSC Letter of Exemption
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
List of Required Discipline into the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Below are a few of the many required discipline
- Medical Doctor
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer
- Hospital Administration
- Building Tech
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineer
- Radar Engineering
- Clinical Psychologist
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Procedures
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
How to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Select between the Short Service Commission (SSC) or the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
- Create an account with an active E-mail or phone number
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Enter your details correctly
- Upload all required documents
- Submit your application
- Print out the online generated photo-slip on completion of your application, which you will present to the selection board during the interview. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by your Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
FAQs about Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
1. How much is the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment form?
The Nigerian Army registration form is free.
2. Is the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the registration form is out. Keep checking the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. When is the Nigerian Army SSC and DSSC Application Closing Date?
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Closing date 2021/2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified
- The application form for the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.