Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 has commenced. The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) application process can be accessed via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
In this article, we provide vital information regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC recruitment process, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may which to know.
The Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment form 2022/2023 is finally out. The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment portal is now enabled for registration. Online registration starts from Friday 25th March 2022 and closes on Friday 6th May 2022. All interested and qualified persons are advised to apply before the registration period as the deadline may not be extended.
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is for graduates with degrees and certificates. So if you are a graduate looking for a job, or have been dreaming of being a member of the Nigerian Army, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Read on to get the full details.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet.
- Not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Interested applicants must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates must be between the ages of 22 and 30 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Valid means of identification such as the National Identity Card, an International passport, Voters Card
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- BSC, HND, NCE, Certificate
- Applicants must be single
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Interested candidates must have an NYSC Certificate or NYSC Letter of Exemption
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
List of Required Discipline into the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Below are a few of the many required discipline
- Medical Doctor
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer
- Hospital Administration
- Building Tech
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineer
- Radar Engineering
- Clinical Psychologist
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Procedures
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
How to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023
Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose the DSSC option from the page.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing DSSC courses.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the DSSC as per your qualification.
- At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, choose the appropriate option and proceed.
- If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (verification will be sent to your email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded: Passport photograph, Educational certificates, Evidence of membership of any professional body, Certificate of state of origin, Birth certificate, or age declaration
- All applicants should note that the qualification selections available are dependent on the preferred corps selected.
Note: Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at selected examination centres chosen by applicants or assigned as appropriate.
Successful candidates would also present their printed photo-slips at Examination Centres and subsequently to the Selection Board during the interview.
How much is the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment form?
The Nigerian Army registration form is free.
When is the Nigerian Army SSC and DSSC Application Closing Date?
The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment closing date 2022/2023 is on Friday 6th May 2022.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified
- The application form for the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
From time to time, we published the latest news regarding the ongoing recruitment processes. So to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.