Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022. The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) application process can be accessed via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
In this article, we provide vital information regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC recruitment process, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may which to know.
The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment portal is currently open. We will inform you once the portal is open. You can keep visiting this website to stay updated. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page. Also, there are other job Vacancies in Nigeria that might interest you.
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is for graduates with degrees and certificates. So if you are a graduate looking for a job, or have been dreaming of being a member of the Nigerian Army, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Read on to get the full details.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Be physically, mentally and medically fit
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions.
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bow legs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet.
- Not be less than 1.62 metres for female and 1.68 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Interested applicants must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates must be between the ages of 22 and 30 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Valid means of identification such as the National Identity Card, an International passport, Voters Card
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- BSC, HND, NCE, Certificate
- Applicants must be single
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Interested candidates must have NYSC Certificate or NYSC Letter of Exemption
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
List of Required Discipline into the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
Below are a few of the many required discipline
- Medical Doctor
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer
- Hospital Administration
- Building Tech
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineer
- Radar Engineering
- Clinical Psychologist
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Procedures
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
How to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Select between the Short Service Commission (SSC) or the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
- Create an account with an active E-mail or phone number
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Enter your details correctly
- Upload all required documents
- Submit your application
- Print out the online generated photo-slip on completion of your application, which you will present to the selection board during the interview. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by your Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
1. How much is Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment form?
The Nigerian Army registration form is free.
2. Is Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment form for 2021/2022 out?
We will update this page once the registration form is out. Keep checking the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
3. When is the Nigerian Army SSC and DSSC Application Closing Date?
Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update about the Nigerian Army SSC and DSSC Recruitment for 2021/2022 session.
4. What Is the difference between DSSC and SSC in the Nigerian Army?
The Short Service Commission (SSC) is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who desire to the join the officers rank of the Nigerian Army as Combatant. Training period for this type of commission is usually 9 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Second Lieutenant.
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The training provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned as Lieutenant.
5. What is RRI in Nigerian Army?
RRI stands for Regular Recruit Intake (Soldiers). The Basic Recruit military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist into the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers. The training last for a period of 6 months and is applicable to applicants who possess a minimum of Secondary School leaving Certificate.
6. Which rank is the highest in Nigerian Army?
Field Marshal is the highest rank in the Nigerian Army. It has a 5-Star rank
7. What is the salary structure of the Nigerian Army?
The salary depends on the rank. The salaries of commissioned officers ranging from the highest to the lowest are as follows:
- General N1.5 million
- Lieutenant General N1 million
- Major General N950,000
- Brigadier General N750,000
- Colonel N550,000
- Lieutenant Colonel N350,000
- Major N300,000
- Captain N220,000
- Lieutenant N180,000
- Second Lieutenant N120,000
The salaries of non-commissioned officers starting from the lowest to the highest are as follows:
- Private Soldier earns between N48,000 – 49,000
- Lance Corporal earns about N54,000 – 55,000
- Corporal N58,000
- Sergeant N63,000
- Staff Sergeant N68,000
- Warrant Officer N80,000
- Master Warrant Officer N90,000
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified
- The application form for the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.