Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021. Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission list of Successful Candidates, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
This article is for candidates who applied for the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment. If you are among the applicants, then this article is for you. Our earnest prayer is that you succeed in this year’s DSSC/SSC recruitment. Read on to learn more.
Please note that we do not have any influence on the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment process. What we provide are the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful journey.
Top searches for this recruitment:
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment portal 2020/2021
- Nigerian Army SSC latest news
- Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment exam date
- Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC screening date
- List of successful candidate for Nigerian Army DSSC
- Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Commission shortlisted candidate
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment Apply Here
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
Important Point to Note on Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates:
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Successful candidates will take part in the interview and Screening examination. So prepare well in advance
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Avoid examination malpractice
Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 PDF List
The Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates is released for all the thirty six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
List of Required Discipline into the Nigerian Army DSSC
Below are a few of the many required discipline
- Medical Doctor
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer
- Hospital Administration
- Building Tech
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineer
- Radar Engineering
- Clinical Psychologist
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC
1. What Is SSC in the Nigerian Army?
The Short Service Commission (SSC) is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who desire to the join the officers rank of the Nigerian Army as Combatant. Training period for this type of commission is usually 9 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Second Lieutenant.
2. What Is DSSC in the Nigerian Army?
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The training provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned as Lieutenant.
3. What is the salary structure of the Nigerian Army?
The salary depends on the rank. The salaries of commissioned officers ranging from the highest to the lowest are as follows:
- General N1.5 million
- Lieutenant General N1 million
- Major General N950,000
- Brigadier General N750,000
- Colonel N550,000
- Lieutenant Colonel N350,000
- Major N300,000
- Captain N220,000
- Lieutenant N180,000
- Second Lieutenant N120,000
The salaries of non-commissioned officers starting from the lowest to the highest are as follows:
- Private Soldier earns between N48,000 – 49,000
- Lance Corporal earns about N54,000 – 55,000
- Corporal N58,000
- Sergeant N63,000
- Staff Sergeant N68,000
- Warrant Officer N80,000
- Master Warrant Officer N90,000
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Nigerian Army DSSC shortlisted candidates is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the list to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
How to check the Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
To check the Nigerian Army DSSC shortlisted candidates, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Click on “View Examination List” on the bottom of the home page
- Check your name and download in PDF format
- Take note of the required materials
At the time of writing this article, the list of successful candidates was not published. The list is now out. Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates can now be access online via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
The Nigerian Army (NA) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Pre-Selection Examination for Short Service Combatant 47/2020 (SSC 47) and Direct Short Service Commission 26/2020 (DSSC 26) will hold on Saturday 14 November 2020
- You will not be allowed to write examination in any centre other than your allocated zonal centre
- You are expected to be at the examination venue for verification at the time indicated against your name
- Don’t forget your examination seat number
- Take note of your examination number. It will be used to log into the examination platform
To stay updated, keeping visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC shortlisted candidates, feel free to let us know. TopNigerianJobs team will respond in no time.